Rise of the Deathless ((Sign-Up))

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

12-28-2012

A paper flies past you as you walk. Casually you pick it up and discover that it is an issue of the new journal of justice.Its main headline reads...The Dark Trinity Conspiracy? in big bold letterhead. Interested, you begin to read the article.

After the events of what was to be known as The Dark Trinity the League of Legends survives but barely having relocated to its fortress in Mogran Pass. The area around which the institute previously rested is now quarantined by the strongest magics from all nations on all sides. Nothing exits the quarantine or enters without undergoing a painful demise. The last people to exit the now quarantined zone was a rescue party sent five years ago. It was by their recommendation that the quarantine be put in place around the institute. Not moments before a magical explosion tore through the area within,battering the magical fields to almost breaking. After debriefing the rescue party and discovering that three of the original team had perished the Leagues council declares that the quarantine be permanent much to the dismay of all those who lost love ones to the tragedy. Today the league's official report on the incident is "An unknown phenomena" and what of the rescue team you ask my readers? Gone! They practically disappear after their daring escape with a handful of survivors and champions from within . Another frightening fact is that every single one of those rescued also has refrained from comment on the mysterious cataclysm since their initial rescue . Indeed, upon rescue (and before they were taken by league officials) each survivor told of the horrors that they had experienced within the institute. They spoke of a dark summoner and a power mad council member and the murder of a Demacian man named Kane. What little we could gather then corroborated with every other survivor we spoke to that day but since no information has come to light about any of what was said. Meanwhile studies that the league has given to us reveal that the energy within is from another plane of existence entirely and is completely alien to Valoran.Where any of the survivors claims true? Who is Kane? What, if he exists does this 'dark summoner' want? Why is the league actively hiding information from us? Were they involved in the deaths of over five thousand men woman and children that lived and worked within the institute?What is the Dark Trinity and what does the growing energy from within the quarantine mean for the future of Valoran? All these questions my readers and no answers as of yet.The league is as silent as the very day this catastrophe occurred five years ago.
written by- Cato Reginauld Xavier

((This is an exploration RP/Mystery at the close of the Dark Trinity the world as we knew it ended. The few that survived the horrific event have scattered to the four winds with as well as each member of the rescue team.You must uncover the truth, discover the lies and find a way inside the quarantined institute. For a dark evil still lurks behind the magical barricades of the league. It has crafted a beachhead on Valoran and it was only by the sacrifice of the original team was the evils plans delayed.))

Emperor Titus

12-28-2012

So what happens to my character?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

I must declare, that we must fine this man, Kane, and question him. If it is not him, we must look deeper...deeper into the League's past.

SmileyDemon

12-28-2012

You all make it out. You can even participate in this rp if you like, Its not going to be like the Dark trinity so I'll be able to keep up with it better. But you will not like how you start. ;p

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

I don't know how this is going to start, and by who. Clarification needed.

SmileyDemon

12-28-2012

Well you start by reading the article silly :P. It outlines different ways to approach solving the mystery. The most Direct way of course would be to approach the author of the article.

Emperor Titus

12-28-2012

Did Yoshi ever get to fight that final boss then? Remember from that other thread?

Vice Emargo

12-28-2012

Then let us begin this journey.
A tall man in a dark coat slowly walking down the hall of the institute, accompanied by three yordles who seem to be in an nonchallant mood.
"Have you seen to it that Mr. Rustle is not going to intervene in this matter?" said the tall man.
"Yes sir," said the yordle to his left, "I told him if he were to intervene he would lose half his pay."
"Very good, Now, you say this Cato Reginauld Xavier person is just down this hall? In room 404, Yes?"
"Indeed Sir! Just down the hall."

SmileyDemon

12-28-2012

You did and won but alas not fully. Also Vice this is just a signup nice start tho ;P. Yoshi if you started you would begin by being interrogated so you would be brought up to speed indirectly by me to tell much more would be spoiling it.

Vice Emargo

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
You did and won but alas not fully. Also Vice this is just a signup nice start tho ;P. Yoshi if you started you would begin by being interrogated so you would be brought up to speed indirectly by me to tell much more would be spoiling it ;p.
*Facepalm*

1234511 ... 12