Just a weird thought, risky strategy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

12-29-2012

Imagine a game where enemy has windmil + mid + bot

Your top 4 just died and just respawned. Your bot is someone good at defending (such as mao or heimer) and they've manage to take enemy bot. So the situation is you have two bots and one mid.

Now, enemy sends 2 people down at their bot trying to win it back, but because your bot laner is good at defending, they are having some trouble taking it back with just 2 people

The other 3 people has a couple second left on respawn timer and is coming back real soon

Now, would you feel its smart to rush enemy mid (ignore enemy windmil), and then neutralise it, create a 4v3 there and win their mid over? It's more risky, but assume it worked (because its a 4v3 fight), you potentially will have 4 points (2 bot 2 mid) and the windmill is sandwiched

Sandwiched being there is 2 lane pushing to the top tower, while no minion to push to their mid or bot, making it harder for them to win it back. Also their mid + bot has a closer distance then top to bot, allowing easier defense on these 4 points

Even if they send 5 to take their mid back, you still release pressure on your 2nd bot point, giving it a bit more time to lower enemy nexus health (or vice versa), and also allow easier regain of top?

What do you guys think? Something people been doing that I am not aware of? Or too risky to make it successful?

AK47WOLF

12-29-2012

if you're playing against attentive opponents and they notice that you aren't trying to retake top, they will have players already enroute to protect their mid and bot, and will likely have one or two people attempting to capture your mid, which you have no one defending in this scenario. Unless I can't read.

MyDeadGrandma

12-29-2012

Quote:
Imagine a game whereenemy has windmil + mid + bot

Your top 4 just died and just respawned. Your bot is someone good at defending (such as mao or heimer) and they've manage to take enemy bot. So the situation is you have two bots and one mid.
I didn't do too well in my quantum mechanics entry class, but are you suggesting that it is possible for both you and the enemy to have their bot?

Tempestphile

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
I didn't do too well in my quantum mechanics entry class, but are you suggesting that it is possible for both you and the enemy to have their bot?
hmm, you lost me, let me try again

imagine windmil is 1, then anti clockwise 2 3 4 5 , you are on the right side, enemy on the left

right now, you have 5 and 4, enemy has 1 2 3

your bot wins 3, so you now have 5 4 3, and enemy only has 1 and 2 left

does that make any sense?

Attachment 583339

TechPrince

12-31-2012

They will most likely to come bot and outnumber your bot defender. You have two options, rush to their bot and defend or rush to top and cap it, tell your bot defender to back out and defend your bot. Top is important because of distance.