A blind side is a cheap shot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takhuan

12-28-2012

Go across map to support bottom tower from top lane; get ganked from the middle bush across from the speed shrine; Take a moment to remember there are no wards and also that in the sports world a blind-side is a cheap shot; Proceed to lament over the absence of the old TT.

This moment brought to you by an un-content casual Twisted Treeline player.

Do something about that dumb bush.

Redenbacher

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takhuan View Post
Go across map to support bottom tower from top lane; get ganked from the middle bush across from the speed shrine; Take a moment to remember there are no wards and also that in the sports world a blind-side is a cheap shot; Proceed to lament over the absence of the old TT.

This moment brought to you by an un-content casual Twisted Treeline player.

Do something about that dumb bush.
...or take a moment to realize that you went wandering through the jungle while an enemy, or two, were MIA.

Hoisengerd

12-29-2012

i kinda agree, jungling in TT is risky as someone can just camp the bush while you are doing wolves and ambush you basically for free

i hate how the altars block vision as well, what was the whole reason of removing the altar bushes then??

i think the size of the middle bushes should be shortened & one of the altar walls removed, the one that is on the bush side, they already have a bush there, do you need a wall that blocks all vision too?? the wall allows people to ambush you while doing golems too, you can't see them but they can see you

Redenbacher

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoisengerd View Post
i kinda agree, jungling in TT is risky as someone can just camp the bush while you are doing wolves and ambush you basically for free
How can they do this for free? They have to leave the lane and sacrifice gold and experience to sit in a bush hoping that one of you is foolish enough to not realize they are missing.

If you're fighting wolves, and you're not keeping an eye on the lanes to make sure all three enemies are visible... someone is doing something wrong. It's probably not the guy in your jungle.

Also, Grez's Spectral Lantern & Hextech Sweeper.

Of course, they might have a jungler that you may not be able to keep tabs on. Well, to that I say, "Stay sharp." You can invade too.

Hoisengerd

12-29-2012

people don't always stay bottom or visible, they go off to jungle too, or camp in bot bush looking for ganks or safety from pokes

samlovemetal

12-29-2012

You only have 3 enemies to watch out for here... 1 of which is supposedly in your lane. If bot lane is mia maybe you should be more careful about where you step.

I can't believe you actually did this, got mad, logged off, came on here and made this post. And in all that time didn't realize how this was your fault. Youre bad.

Redenbacher

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoisengerd View Post
people don't always stay bottom or visible, they go off to jungle too, or camp in bot bush looking for ganks or safety from pokes
Yea, I know. If someone goes MIA, and you're not sure if they're in your jungle or not, what the hell are you doing poking your face in a bush you're unsure of? Call out the MIA, go back and buy, go back to jungling with full health from positions that give you good visibility.