In Dominion, pre-game tips should be Dominion oriented.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blizzmaster

01-10-2013

Big thumbs up for this thread. It just looks so bad to see Baron and Dragon tips when I'm playing a mode that doesn't involve them.

In case you want to update your list naotasan, the champions that get rage from Health Relics are Tryndamere/Renekton/Shyvana. Just an FYI.

naotasan

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzmaster View Post
In case you want to update your list naotasan, the champions that get rage from Health Relics are Tryndamere/Renekton/Shyvana. Just an FYI.
I believe Shyvana is effected differently than Renekton and Trynd

Swampmajikk

01-10-2013

-Remember that kills are not worth as many points as turrets. Think twice before chasing that easy kill if your turret is in danger. (should maybe replace the other tip listed with the same theme)
-The Prospector items are much better than the Doran's items of summoners rift, but their bonuses do not stack.
-What works on summoner's rift may not be as effective on the crystal scar. As well what doesn't work so well in summoner's rift can work very well on the crystal scar. (hint hint revive)
-The storm shield gives a great boost in health and damage, but be aware that your enemy can see you capturing it.

thats about all i got.
great idea. but again it would be pretty amazing to have riot notice or care..

naotasan

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampmajikk View Post
-The Prospector items are much better than the Doran's items of summoners rift, but their bonuses do not stack.
-The storm shield gives a great boost in health and damage, but be aware that your enemy can see you capturing it.
I added these two and reworded them. The others are either already in the list or not applicable.

Phourc

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
I believe Shyvana is effected differently than Renekton and Trynd
Different numbers, same effect:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Here is a list of changes I'm exploring for 1.73. It'll be updated as numbers are fleshed out and feedback comes in. Anything with [s]strikethrough[/s] won't make it in for 1.73, but will likely make it in for 1.74.
  1. [s]Tear of the Goddess and upgrades get faster-charging Dominion-specific versions.[/s]
  2. [s]Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes.[/s]
  3. Super minion MR reduced by 15.
  4. Ranged minion MR reduced by 5.
  5. Global penetration removed.
  6. 20% increased energy regeneration (from 10/s to 12/s).
  7. 33% fury generation (5 to 6.7 per attack, 10 to 13.3 per crit/kill). This change applies only to Tryndamere and Renekton.
  8. 25% increased fury generation (2 to 2.5 per attack). This change applies only to Shyvana.
  9. 20% healing reduction now only applies to self-inflicted heals. Healing others will result in no reduction.
  10. Health relics will now grant 20 fury to Renekton and 10 fury to Tryndamere.
  11. Health relics will now grant 7 fury to Shyvana.
So something like "Due to a lack of minions to farm, characters that rely on rage or fury get bonus generation as well as a small amount from health relics."

Also, (next patch): "Due to the shorter length of the average Dominon game, Tear of the Goddess and Rod of Ages charge at an increased rate!"

naotasan

01-10-2013

I added the details to shy/trynd/renek for now.
I'll get to the rest in a bit.

naotasan

01-11-2013

Bumping this passed all the MajorUrsa kassadin posts

naotasan

03-04-2013

Necrobump hue hue hue hue

hoihoi8

03-04-2013

Just learned this.

You can activate health potions while capping a point and it won't break your cap.

Weeks1

03-04-2013

You can also laugh, taunt or joke.

Maybe something to remind that spellvamp isn't that effective?
"Self-healing effects like spellvamp are reduced, but healing others is not!"