Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In Dominion, pre-game tips should be Dominion oriented.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

12-30-2012

Quote:
Orphane:
Garrison can be used offensively to aid towerdives.

Garrison can be used defensively to interrupt caps and regenerate turret health.

Beginning a capture channel on a neutralized point will interrupt *all* current enemy channels on the same point.

I'll think of some way to compact the first two into one without losing anything soon.
Might be pretty hard as it's a big thing to say about Garrison.
Can't believe I missed those.

Phourc

12-30-2012

I think this is an awesome idea, and - let's be honest - loading screen tips are probably map-independent, but if they weren't this would be a quick and easy way to get some basic dominion knowledge out there.

Quote:
naotasan:
[LIST][*]In Dominion, kill rewards are reduced. This makes kill stealing helpful instead of a problem.

Kill Securing.

Quote:
  • Having problems against stealthy champions? Be sure to invest in a Hextech Sweeper or Lightbringer to detect them!

- Playing a stealthy champion? Remember that neutral towers reveal stealth to *both* teams!

Tempestphile

12-30-2012

Quote:
naotasan:
  • Having problems against stealthy champions? Be sure to invest in a Hextech Sweeper or Lightbringer to detect them!

Lantern, lantern where?!

naotasan

12-30-2012

Quote:
Tempestphile:
Lantern, lantern where?!

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Wriggle%27s_Lantern

This is the only info I can find about a "lantern":

Orphane

12-30-2012

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Grez%27s_Spectral_Lantern

Phourc

12-30-2012

Also, Grez's will build into a lightbringer in an upcoming patch. Should be interesting.

Edit: image fail ): Redoing.

naotasan

12-31-2012

Oh wow. That wiki's search function is horribly broken. I searched for Lantern and only got the SR item. ~_~

Tomorrow (later today, 2:30am here rofl) I'll update the list with things from the last thread and link to it.

hoihoi8

12-31-2012

Quote:
naotasan:

• Recalling on speed shrines gives you a good boost at home base. Beware of how open you are during the recall though.

Ha, I've played 1200 games and never though of this :P Good tip!

FOODFOOD

12-31-2012

I miss the tips telling me that Baron spawns at 15 minutes.

naotasan

12-31-2012

Okay I updated it a bit and added a link to the original thread.
There is always more we can add to the list of tips, but I think we have a good one right now - unless I missed something painfully obvious.