Yes...another Garren plead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iohasdasdwer

12-29-2012

U noob! Honestly its so easy to shut garen down in lane ask for ganks if need to be. Try baiting his q on a minion or his spin then in and go ham on him. He doesnt use mana but in exchange most of his moves are high cd like 10 secs or something like that been a while since i last played him. Cloths + 5 pots or crystaline flask ward and 5 pots so easy.

ReasonablyInsec

12-29-2012

"make garen use mana plix riot
imma scrub
i mean he has no range but im adc teemo kata or dari nd if im kat thn i nevr lve lne evr cuz its n00by
haha (.Y.)"

Did I get his gist? Hard for me to write but I think it paid off, right?

ManSue

12-29-2012

No need to be rude brother. If you would have started with "Try baiting" and ended without "so easy" it would have came off a lot better...

All of the tier 1 champs are well balanced, but easy to play and do well with. Just do more research when you have questions check out solomid or youtube. I recommend Riot's spotlights and "Dont Feed".

Lilmk

12-30-2012

Garen is fairly balanced, he's good against other bruisers, and can out-sustain a lot of them. However when we have someone such as Elise who has great poke, Garen can get zoned out easily, making him a minor threat.

SloMoTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Garen seems balanced to me, but you have to pick the right champ. His pasive not activating if you harass him gives some champ a big advantage on him. I have success vs garen top with :
-kennen
-fiora
-cho
-kaz
and i am sure there is plenty of others but i just want to list those i have experience with

Celenphor

12-30-2012

Why doesn't anyone ever stop to at least consider the fact that maybe, just maybe, they were OUTPLAYED by the [insert champion they came to the forum to scream OP at here] ???

I used to think lots of Champs were OP, then I hit level 30 and realized that there were people, lots and lots of them, that were just flat out better at this game than I am. Suddenly I worried more about how I can get better, than which champions are "broken".

catalyst1c

12-30-2012

ive gone down this road before you, you will only get flamed by all the Garen players. no one will agree that he gets alot from his Q and harassing does not go well most of the time. he just sits in bush or under tower and heals up. and the "he has no ranged poke" the movement speed buff he gets make him more that fast enough to catch most top laners. so u got to go with the 4 outa 108 that can counter him.

2fast 2zilean

12-30-2012

Well I guess most of the community agrees Garren is a balanced champ. Oh well, just gave the forums my two cents :$

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Spin to win.

Zhalor

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughwssery View Post
He's perfectly balanced. I don't see what your argument is.
I don't see yours either. What's with people who just respond with a "no" and then think the problem is solved? He's perfectly balanced according to who? And don't say the pros, I've already laughed enough today.