@Riot regarding promises of Ranked mode for Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blamauci

12-28-2012

Hiya dear NA community and Riot employees.

I am an avid Dominion mode player. Having played it a lot since it first came out. I believe i have about 400 dominion games played about now and on a 60% winrate approx.

I remember in September 2011 Morello commented on a thread in NA asking about Dominion Ranked SoloQ. He there answered that Dominion needed time to mature. And that it would be turned on eventually.

Quote off Morello: Yes, there will be once players get a feel for it. The strategy will be wild west for a bit, and I'm sure after watching the dust settle, we'll make a few changes. This would diminish the meaning of your Ranked elo, since it'd largely be based on "could you take advantage of the chaos the best." End off Quote

So give it some time to mature, and then we'll turn Ranked on

Now the end of 2012 is almost here and still us dominion fans don't have a ranked SoloQ mode... That makes me and a lot of other players very sad.

I would really like a dominion ranked mode it would be hella fun.

Please community don't tell me dominion isn't balanced enough. because it is. If u get to do 6 bans. All the so called OP's that can be countered anyway can be banned. Same as in SR.

Don't tell me they don't balance around Dominion either.. They do... They removed items from Dominion, added other items to Dominion, The special Dominion buff is there. If you guys don't find that a form off balancing then ok... go troll somewhere else.

TL;DR : plz enable Ranked SoloQ Dominion and keep Morello's promise.

Edit: Rioters don't move this thread. It's a thread more about discussion than Dominion.
Community do us Dominion players a favour and upvote the hell out off this. This is more important than all the Skin Trade Threads.

Link to original thread.: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post14980304

Edit2: I posted this originally on the EUW forums. Explains why I am Junior member right here.

Reply's that give good imput:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Triangle View Post
same i want ranked dominion too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezil View Post
so ummmm 3v3 is mature... fuc k no! the wait time for a 3v3 is a lot longer and it's total garbage. Riot neglected Dominion as soon as it was released. the tweaks are minimal, items that aren't meant for that map are still there, garbage IP gain/time played, not even featured in spectable games, Dominion players arent even allowed to post on GENERAL FORUMS concerning Dominion, even though they put one guy in charge of dealing with Dominion issues - even he rarely is on to discuss anything groundbreaking or of interest.

I think Dominion needs to mature as well but if Riot is gonna neglect it, it will never happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezil View Post
so when? season 13?
ARAM gets more attention than Dominion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
I don't play Dominion frequently (~90 dominion games compared to ~1200 SR) but I think it completely deserves a ranked mode, it's much more fun (IMO) and much older (talking the rework here) than Twisted Treeline.

Pvore Musik

12-28-2012

He said he needed time for Dominion to mature. That isn't a promise to have ranked. wtf?

blamauci

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvore Musik View Post
He said he needed time for Dominion to mature. That isn't a promise to have ranked. wtf?
Read a bit better bro:P when dominion is matured we are going to enable Ranked

Killrazor

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blamauci View Post
Read a bit better bro:P when dominion is matured we are going to enable Ranked
guess it still hasn't matured.

blamauci

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killrazor View Post
guess it still hasn't matured.
Not matured after 1.5 years. Dominion is as matured as it can be at this time. At this time it's actually a quite balanced mode.

Remember they remade Twisted Treeline and enabled Ranked for that right away.
Players didn't have a chance to get used to that... And they can't enable Dominion after more then a year....??? Yeah right.

blamauci

12-28-2012

Bump for Dominion Justice...

Morello come here and be a bro

blamauci

12-28-2012

1 last bump for the day. Going to sleep now. 7:38 AM in The Netherlands been up all night.

Morello or any other Rioter plz come in here and show a player that has been playing since 2009 some love Ofc im talking about my EU acc. not my NA

blamauci

12-29-2012

Bumping like a baws

blamauci

12-29-2012

Again bump

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

so ummmm 3v3 is mature... fuc k no! the wait time for a 3v3 is a lot longer and it's total garbage. Riot neglected Dominion as soon as it was released. the tweaks are minimal, items that aren't meant for that map are still there, garbage IP gain/time played, not even featured in spectable games, Dominion players arent even allowed to post on GENERAL FORUMS concerning Dominion, even though they put one guy in charge of dealing with Dominion issues - even he rarely is on to discuss anything groundbreaking or of interest.

I think Dominion needs to mature as well but if Riot is gonna neglect it, it will never happen.