The Cabin in the Woods

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taria05

12-28-2012

It's an awesome horror movie. I totally thought it'd be a stereotypical, "oh look a bunch of teenager are going to be hunted down by crazy people" but I was pleasantly surprised. If you're a fan of a surprising plot in thrillers/horror movies thant I suggest you check it out.

Indari

12-28-2012

Oh yeah! I liked that movie. Have you watched Firefly? it was made by the same director. Its a great series and a movie at the end.
Trying to get my brother to watch cabin atm

CyrusofIreland

12-28-2012

...Horror...GREAT, I'll check it out, but the last time I checked out a movie someone recommended, a girl ended up getting r.aped by a tree

Indari

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrusofIreland View Post
...Horror...GREAT, I'll check it out, but the last time I checked out a movie someone recommended, a girl ended up getting r.aped by a tree
LOL! that movie was ****, yet some how it get 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

CyrusofIreland

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indari View Post
LOL! that movie was ****, yet some how it get 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

It was the weirdest freakin thing I'd ever seen. Its like The hell did I just watch!?

SPOILERIts up there with the Day of the living dead, where they just shoot the black survivor instead of trying to figure out if he is aliveSPOILER

VioletCobra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrusofIreland View Post
Lol, just a guess but, "Evil Dead", right?

Anyways, I too love Cabin in the Woods! (So much so that I named a toon in another game "HusbandBulge")
It was really creative and it stereotypes horror movies in all the right ways.
Another great movie to check out is "Tucker & Dale vs. Evil" it turns the whole youth-in-the-woods/creepy rednecks/mass killings category of horror on it's head.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I've had this recommended to me.
Have to get round to watching it.