Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Request] Logitech G15 Keyboard Support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selred

10-12-2011

Bump!! G15! Winner!

Rhynorater

12-07-2011

I am working on this now, does anyone have any information that will help me?

Dothgar

05-31-2012

Bump? Preaze do this.

MatriceQc

05-17-2013

Solved

Mendl

05-19-2013

Thanks for adding the support!

Is there anyway you could add some configuration options? Currently, the backlight dims when dead, but then I can't read the stats. This is the time when I actually look at them.

Ensign Epic

05-23-2013

Bump.

Cool idea, awful implementation. Here's a wee bit of a tip, Riot. People? They choose their backlight colors for a reason- it's because they like them. I LIKE my keys to be back-lit red. I LIKE my keys to be on all the time. What I DON'T like is being forced into a different color, and having my keys shut off because I died in game. However all the stats at a glance is a godsend. It would be great if you would allow us to actually configure what LoL does and does not do to our keyboards; until then I'm personally disabling it. It's not worth getting distracted by my keys.