[Request] Logitech G15 Keyboard Support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BHGAdam

06-02-2011

Bump - plz do this

Dunhill

06-05-2011

+1 i think it would be awesome to have this

JrBizzleMyNizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

I just got a G15 i would love this idea

Edit: How do you set up Macros? Having a bit of trouble. Kinda new to having macro keys

ThunderZZZZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

+Support

This would be an awesome addition for gamers everywhere

djaydino

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visualcode View Post
I think this would be a horrible idea, and I use a G15. Is there really any reason we should want people to take their eyes off the screen? This is a fast-paced game, taking your eyes off the screen is dangerous. You want people staring at a tiny thing in front of them to try and find out information which is of no value? Team scores are easily seen, stats, and FPS. Adding this to the G15 would do nothing but complicate the way you view these.
i think your wrong there...

for example :
you want to check how much cdr you have, when you press "c" you get a nice screen with all your stats in the Middle of your screen blocking your view
while on your g15 screen you don't block your view

Marquis Asmodeus

07-04-2011

bump for justice

Rilakkuma

09-15-2011

Bump!

Nya Poptart Cat

09-22-2011

BUMP i have a g keyboard too and im awaiting....

Radleygh

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by djaydino View Post
press "c" you get a nice screen with all your stats in the Middle of your screen blocking your view
while on your g15 screen you don't block your view
The G15 doesn't block your view, but in order to look at it you have to turn your eyes away from your screen anyway. /facepalm

I anticipated this when I was going to buy the G15, and I found the G110. It's great, almost identical except for having better media keys (including rolling volume bar) and no screen. It was forty bucks cheaper at the time, too.

But as for the screen, I would never use it. If a game fails to indicate how much ammo you have remaining in your hud, but goes out of it's way to make a third party app do so, something is wrong. I haven't found an example where the screen is actually useful.

But this is coming from someone who plays with their keyboard tucked in the keyboard tray, and never glances at the buttons. You can see how the screen would be completely useless for me.

Froziph

10-01-2011

Bump

Gief this!