Your Last Played Champion Is Drunk...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imtrozy

01-02-2013

Teemo:
R: You win the game.

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Talon

Well, you're going to throw out about five boomerang-like blades that are going to fly out and then return to you.

Then you're going to throw out several blades around you and disappear. The blades will magically stay in place a few feet away from you and you'll be able to move faster while you're gone. You'll reappear in a few seconds and all those blades will return to you again.

...make sure not to cut yourself! One missed blade and you can cut yourself!

Afterendark

01-02-2013

Syndra:
W: take blue for a walk, and then throw him into your lane
R: take as many of your balls as possible (giggity) and throw them at champions dealing TONS OF DAMAGE

DeathInvoker

01-05-2013

Hello, Sona! Wait... Sigh, not you... You're drunk like Nami and Koggy were some days ago! And don't tell me, you forgot your abilities... Oh well, time to remember your songs, or at least, the vital ones when you're on the Fields of Justice.

Remember your Aria of Perseverance? A calm song that can mystically heal you and the most wounded ally near you. If you keep playing it, your allies will also get some extra defenses. Don't forget that the Aria is calm, not fast like the Song of Celerity, or energetic like the Hymn of Valor. Ah, and remember to combine it with the Song of Celerity when escaping from your enemies.

And last but not least, your true masterpiece: the Crescendo! It's truly a masterpiece, I say, and not only I think that. Your enemies also consider it your best song, and they like dancing to it! And that's the moment when you and your team will knock your enemies out.

Anyway, I'll only remember them to you, I don't know how to play the etwahl. Also, don't try to play something: in your current state, you can't play it like usual, but at least you can't destroy things like Nami or Kog'Maw.

major2master

01-05-2013

Graves
W: You fire a smoke screen thingy that comes out if your guns barrel (still cnat figure out)
and it makes the enemis blind and they run around in circles throwing spells everywhere.
R: you fire a huge ****ing cannonball which then hits a champion (or misses in your state) and explodes dealing damage in a cone behind them.

Be careful with that gun dude

Gmerr

01-07-2013

Viktor:
W: you summon a fan thingy that slows and stuns enrmies

R: you summon a electrical storm that you control that shoots rays

Sinthisyze

01-07-2013

Xerath...

you see, uh, you're W makes you stuck in a spot. Yes, I know that means you're snaring YOURSELF, but hear me out man! It gives you a longer range for all your abilities. No, W isn't included. You can deactivate it and get a little movement speed buff. Yeah, I know the speed is useless, but.... Ok, dude, I get it, you're a very powerful mage. Now focus!

Your R brings down lightning bolts. 3 times. It has area of effect damage. WAIT! NO! DON'T USE IT RIGHT NOW! It's good for nuking the enemy team to dea- I am NOT the enemy team! Wait, no no n-

Xerath: And f*** this place in particular. BZZZZZZZZZT!

Rykaal

01-07-2013

Vayne.

First, you make your arrows deal tons of damage every 3rd hit.
Then you go into crazy darkness hunter mode with the ability to go invisible and deal even more damage.

Stvn0603

01-07-2013

Jayce.

Ok, you have to his this button there... NO NOT THAT WAY THE OTHER BUTTON!
No, that's the self-destruct button. It changes your DAMN HAMMER NOW DO IT!
THERE WE GO, now for your w, it makes your attacks faster... so shoot faster or something, and now change the hammer again.
AGAIN, THAT'S THE WRONG DAMN BUTTON!
THERE, now you click that button that you were not supposed to hit, it makes a lightning field. OMG JAYCE THAT'S THE WRONG ******* ONE!