Your Last Played Champion Is Drunk...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostgiant444

12-30-2012

Vayne

Ok, your bolts are now replaced with these nice silver ones.

You can use that big crossbow of yours to well, pump them full of sliver!

TittySprinklesJr

12-30-2012

Nami:

Summoner's Rift is now Atlantis.

FoxxyThunderTits

12-30-2012

Syndra

You pick up minions/lesser jungle creeps/your balls with it. And throw them. Simple as hell right?

You pick up whatever you balls you have lying around and shoot at whatever target.
Seriously. How much did you drink? This all seems like basic stuff to me.

Rizuda

12-31-2012

For your w you throw down a trap which reveal your enemies and lower mr. Your R changes changes you into an op kitty cat cougar. And in this form your w makes you pounce in front of you.

DeathInvoker

01-01-2013

Nice to see you, Kog'Maw! Wait a sec... don't tell me... You went to one of those gentlemanly Void parties, and drunk too much... Nice, first Nami and now you... Well, time to remember you your skills, although I'm sure I'll regret it.

Your W... is simple. Just put some extra power to your normal spits. That power will be enough to send them even farther, and even more acid than usual! But please, if you're going to try it, do it outside. And don't even try to melt my face.

And your ultimate... just keep spitting like usual (yeah, your spit is your deadliest weapon), but this time, use ALL your freakin' power. This'll make them have massive range, and even revealing those unlucky targets for a while. However, don't overdo it! Those shots will exhaust you fast... And you know, don't try... Damn it, not again...

Nice one, Kog'Maw, you destroyed the roof of my house. Now go back to the Void, take some rest and forget your drunken rage, OK? Anyway, aren't those Living Artilleries supposed to go back?...

...*sigh* Knew I would regret it.

Jukes 4 Jezreal

01-01-2013

Ok Leblanc

First your jump to someone

Then you jump again

Zuil

01-01-2013

Twisted Fate

Pick a random card out of your deck.

...Good ****ing luck with your ultimate.

Pjoelj

01-01-2013

Right then Urgot, you don't remember how your terror capacitor works? Well, you turn it on and it protects you for a bit. And those handy acid hunters of yours, yes those, will cause people to run slower if they hit while the terror capacitor is active.
Wait, don't tell me you forgot about the hyper-kinetic position reverser too. You did, didn't you? Well, you charge it up and a person of your choice loses their connection to their summoner. Then you are where they were and they are where you were.

SasoriSand

01-01-2013

Nunu

Wait.. why is he using Absolute Zero on one minion? Why is he trying to eat Willump!? Wait... aren't you underage!?

Giveyoulag

01-01-2013

Taric

Umm first slam your hammer into the ground and shatter the gems around you...ok...now slam your hammer into the ground again, but don't shatter the gems