Your Last Played Champion Is Drunk...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectre4802

12-29-2012

Hi, Kat. Don't get Lux drunk again, I just respawned.

It's not that funny.

You finished? Good. You're W- no, it's not that one anymore. You sorta spin and slash everyone nearby, and you can run faster if you hit another champion. Ye- yes, that means you have two spin-to-wins, I guess.

Speaking of, your ultimate. You spin around really fast and throw lots and lots of dag- no, you shouldn't practice it now. Katarina? Sit down, ple-

I... ****.

I'm not cleaning that up.

Spectre4802

12-29-2012

Dari- woah, can you watch the axe? Yeah, sit down. Cool.

Right. So, your W is hitting people with that mean little hook on your axe th- Yeah. That one. Jesus. No, it wasn't funny.

Your ultimate is pretty straight forward, and everyone hates you for it. You jump up and bring your axe down really hard, and you dea- ****, ****, sit back down Darius.

Okay. That was a little scary. Save it for the battlefield, dude.

The Flea

12-29-2012

Ok Nunu.

Here's what you do. Give Kog'Maw crack. Lots of crack. Turn him into an attack speed breaking crack caterpillar and be happy.

Oh, wait, you want the ult?

Ok, do like...a giant snowstorm thing around you.

But most importantly keep feeding that Kog'Maw crack. And feed yourself it too.

Spectre4802

12-29-2012

Cho'Gath... is drunk? How?

Ha, what? Are you ****ing kidding me? I'm not going in there.

Shoyu Ahi

12-29-2012

Gentleman Cho'Gath, you have went overboard on your wine intake again.
W: Just go around yelling "Quiet!" at people.
R: When you're feeling hungry, just take a bite of a him... Her... Anything.

DeathInvoker

12-29-2012

Nami, hi! What happened? I see, so you swam in wine, you're drunk and... forgot what-the-heck you can do... Not too much of a problem, anyway, your skills are pretty simple, and involve water. Leave alcohol to Gragas.

Your W is throwing a water ball that bounces on champions, damaging enemies and healing allies. Just raise your staff swiftly and you have your Ebb and Flow. Come on, try it! ... OUCH! Uh... you don't need to smash people with your staff, and... are you throwing even MORE wine?

And your Ult is... a Tidal Wave. Just spin your staff over your head, hit the ground with it, and voilá. Tidal Wave. Don't try it, you'll destroy my home... DON'T TRY IT! Also you're spinning with the staff, you'll only get dizzy AND drunk. Only the staff needs to... Oh ****.

...is that a wine wave?

Go home Nami, you're really drunk. Rest a bit and forget what happened, you're the Tidecaller, not the Winecaller. Ah, and remember that you can encase people in bubbles and empower allies with your powers! And don't make them drunk too!

Zalotone

12-29-2012

Singed.

Barf on the ground, work of the hangover. Get drunk again and continue first step.

WarbossVanZwam

12-29-2012

A drunken lich, fancy that.

Alright Karth, I'm calling you Karth now, your W is you summoning a wall or leeching energy, which should slow people and drain their magic resist. You can test it if you want, maybe outside where people'll walk through it.

Your R, now that's a toughy, well you kinda raise your arms and chant a verse from that book of yours, if done right, red lights should appear above everyone, then kinda slam onto them. I'd rather you not try it out, in your state you'll probably destroy the world.

@DeathInvoker: Winecaller Nami sounds like a sick skin

Rico549

12-29-2012

Twisted Fate:
Pick a card from your deck (that for some reason only has 3 suits?) and throw it at an enemy. What? You forgot your deck...? Well... um... You're pretty much useless considering you have to surround yourself in cards to be able to reveal everyone else and tele- no... that doesn't mean you can see girls naked... OMG....

Lalawooo

12-29-2012

Mordekaizer

O.O he'll take my soul O.O