Your Last Played Champion Is Drunk...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoyoku

12-29-2012

Warwick:

Howl really loudly and get yourself pumped up for killing people. Then, jump on someone and rip their face off.

Grimdalus

12-29-2012

Drunken Malphite? How?

Primetime Ziggs

Master Recruiter

12-29-2012

Syndra
W: Push everything in front of you away.
R: LoL is now dodgeball, and you have psychic powers. Throw ALL THE BALLS!

Grubbulous

12-29-2012

Use parts of your crappy robot to defend your weak little body. Also, you know that artillery on your back? Press this little button here to become a Howitzer.

Also:

Use the magic of being good at hurting people to hurt them more. You can also have will beyond belief and become tougher I guess? Also every third time you hit someone you hurt them more.

Shadowed Ruby

12-29-2012

Use your fans to create a shield, just spin them quickly.

Focus on the little things in life, like adding healing salve to your fans, adding an explosion to your shield, or just a little more OOMPH in connecting their soul with yours.

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

12-29-2012

Wukong.

W: You leave a decoy of yourself that will only last about a second. You are camouflaged during this duration, and people won't notice you until the decoy vanishes, or you try to get rowdy with them.

R: Your rod grows and you can basically spin around and slap people with it, knocking them up.

Spectre4802

12-29-2012

Vi? Vi. Vi. Vi, for ****'s sake. It's not hard, your W is literally just hitting the guy much harder- can you please take your eyes off Caitlyn and look at me.

Vi.

Good. Right, so it's basically just hitting them really hard on the third punch. And you're ultimate - oh man. You dash to the guy and throw up everyone caught in your path, then you uppercut them SO HARD both of you rocket... into the, uh. Vi?

Caitlyn, she needs to be out there in five minutes, I need her to focus. Can you just... no, don't turn around, you're skirt is m- why did you just bend over? Vi, don't fall for it.

Vi? Come back, Vi. V- oh, **** it.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

You let out some of your awesomeness for an instant and it envelops you to create a pinkish shield that can you can blow up and hurt everyone around you its pretty f.... oh shi....

Shesocold

12-29-2012

You whips your tails around and make 3 little balls of fire that hit nearby enemies.
You spin and dive in a direction you want while coating yourself in fire that spreads to up to 3 nearby enemies

Spectre4802

12-29-2012

Hey, Lux, look at me. Holy ****, you really can't hold you're liquor. I'm gonna have a talk with those Noxus girls.

Okay, so your W is, uhhhh... need to brush up on your kit a bit- right! So- Lux? Lux! Okay. You throw your wand and you shield all the allies it touches. And you, obviou-

Ahem. Yes, very funny. That was just throwing your wand... like, normal, you weren't trying to shi- I DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE, LUX.

Okay. Yeah, I- yeah. That was too much, I'm sorry. Oka- yeah. Just... take a moment. I'm sorry.

Alright. So, your ultimate is pretty cool; you charge your laser for- yes, you have a laser, and you charge it, and then you deal huge magic damage to everyon- OHNONONO