What are the prizes for participating in the Tribunal of justice?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GregoryFromHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Goodnight everyone I am a newly level 30.
I wonder how the prizes that can be purchased helping to try cases in Tribunal?
From how many cases you can receive awards at the Riot?
And how long does it take to be processed by the system?

I thank and apologize for my English ...

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

You get 5 ip per case you correctly judge. and you can buy champs and runes like with normal IP

And It can take a while before you get your IP . I started up the tribunal and do it every couple of days and I just got my ip. So around a week or more. Depending on the cases.

GregoryFromHell

12-13-2011

Thank you for the clarification.
All my doubts were resolved on the subject
Staff can close the topic.

Suspiciouslol

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
You get 5 ip per case you correctly judge. and you can buy champs and runes like with normal IP

And It can take a while before you get your IP . I started up the tribunal and do it every couple of days and I just got my ip. So around a week or more. Depending on the cases.
Who decides whether you've made the "correct judgement?" It seems to me that the incentive structure in place leads to a condition where power hungry individuals frequently and arbitrarily drop the ban hammer and get rewarded for it. And of course, there is absolutely 0 accountability since people never know (a) why they were banned and (b) who banned them. It's this reason why I, and many individuals like me, refuse to drop a single penny on RP.

SimplyAlive

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciouslol View Post
Who decides whether you've made the "correct judgement?" It seems to me that the incentive structure in place leads to a condition where power hungry individuals frequently and arbitrarily drop the ban hammer and get rewarded for it. And of course, there is absolutely 0 accountability since people never know (a) why they were banned and (b) who banned them.
Riot hands out every verdict. So Riot actually decides the verdict. Remember that the Tribunal is mostly a filtering system if reports.

GregoryFromHell

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciouslol View Post
Who decides whether you've made the "correct judgement?" It seems to me that the incentive structure in place leads to a condition where power hungry individuals frequently and arbitrarily drop the ban hammer and get rewarded for it. And of course, there is absolutely 0 accountability since people never know (a) why they were banned and (b) who banned them.
Good evening, I totally disagree, because 90% of the reported player knows exactly why his punishment.
Each player knows his behavior within the game and also Riot sends an email notifying the violator

Aetherion1234567

12-13-2011

I don't believe anyone has mentioned this prize yet: the personal satisfaction that you are helping Riot to weed out those with unsuitable conduct, so that there are continually fewer trolls and ragers found in our games. I actually participate in the Tribunal for this reason first; the IP doesn't matter as much to me.

MILLERDEUX888

12-30-2012

do me get IP or RP once we participated in The tribunal?

IronyOwl

12-30-2012

Neither. They took it out because it was encouraging some people to skim cases or autopunish in order to harvest IP efficiently.

Your only remaining incentive is cleaning up the community. And I guess learning more about the Tribunal, if that interests you.

Derpshot

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLERDEUX888 View Post
do me get IP or RP once we participated in The tribunal?
None of the above