The Chieftan's Hut. [Ask Sejuani]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"Well, yes...but that can wait. I can't speak to Sona, but I can aid her in speaking with Bristle."

She turns and bends towards Bristle, looking angry. She waggles her finger reproachfully.

"NO, Bristle. Give Sona her Etwahl back or mummy won't come with any more treats."
Sona smiled...glad someone understood her.

Drunk Sejuani

01-03-2013

Quote:
"Well, yes...but that can wait. I can't speak to Sona, but I can aid her in speaking with Bristle."

She turns and bends towards Bristle, looking angry. She waggles her finger reproachfully.

"NO, Bristle. Give Sona her Etwahl back or mummy won't come with any more treats."
"Bristle? You said Sona gave that to you. You wouldn't lie, would you?"

Bristle was backing away slowly, Etwahl in mouth. The moment Sejuani approached him, he moved up, set down the instrument (gently), and ran behind Morgana again. He was, as always, surprisingly mobile for such a huge beast, but not very intimidating for one either, as he hid as best he could behind Morgana.

Sejuani picked the slobbered thing up and carried it back to Sona. "He seems to have given it back. Bristle, did Sona give this to you or not?"

No response.

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
"Bristle? You said Sona gave that to you. You wouldn't lie, would you?"

Bristle was backing away slowly, Etwahl in mouth. The moment Sejuani approached him, he moved up, set down the instrument (gently), and ran behind Morgana again. He was, as always, surprisingly mobile for such a huge beast, but not very intimidating for one either, as he hid as best he could behind Morgana.

Sejuani picked the slobbered thing up and carried it back to Sona. "He seems to have given it back. Bristle, did Sona give this to you or not?"

No response.
As Sejuani handed Sona back her instrument, she felt relieved. The Etwahl was wet with slobber, and one of the strings was broken, but at least she had her music back.

♪Than- you Se-uan-♪ She played as best she could with the broken string, ♪You rea--y mus- keep tha- boar on a leas- or somt-ing.♪

Drunk Sejuani

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
As Sejuani handed Sona back her instrument, she felt relieved. The Etwahl was wet with slobber, and one of the strings was broken, but at least she had her music back.

♪Than- you Se-uan-♪ She played as best she could with the broken string, ♪You rea--y mus- keep tha- boar on a leas- or somt-ing.♪
"He usually IS. I deeply apologize, Sona, I have no idea what has come over him. Bristle, come over here already!"

After he did not comply, she sighed in a huff, and turned back to Sona. "I apologize again for that. Did you have something you needed from me?"

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Quote:
"He usually IS. I deeply apologize, Sona, I have no idea what has come over him. Bristle, come over here already!"

After he did not comply, she sighed in a huff, and turned back to Sona. "I apologize again for that. Did you have something you needed from me?"
♪We-- I wanted to -ave a con-ersat-on to get to understand you better, but -t seems no- I can't.♪

She slowly lifted herself up with her music, playing a simple few chords to hold her up, but not in any specific patern or musical style.

♪I'-- return when I -ave my -nstrument restrung,♪ She played out, ♪Sorr- for troubl-ng you and your,♪ Sona stared back at the boar, giving him a stern look, which to her was about as angry as she got, ♪boa-.♪

Dear Morgana

01-03-2013

"...Princess, I'm still here. Glad you could get your instrument back, Maven..."

Morgana pats Bristle comfortingly on the head, passing him another small treat-this one chocolate.

Dear Morgana

01-06-2013

((Bump?))

Drunk Sejuani

01-08-2013

Quote:
"...Princess, I'm still here. Glad you could get your instrument back, Maven..."

Morgana pats Bristle comfortingly on the head, passing him another small treat-this one chocolate.
((AHH.))

"Yes, Morgana. What can I do for- Bristle, don't you get comfy, you are still in a lot of trouble- What can I do for you?"

Dear Morgana

01-08-2013

Quote:
((AHH.))

"Yes, Morgana. What can I do for- Bristle, don't you get comfy, you are still in a lot of trouble- What can I do for you?"
"I merely wanted to see if there is anything I can do to help you. Your tribe experiences food shortages, no? I may be able to pass some food intended for Noxian aristocrats along to your village...or some of my own baking. What do you say?"

She continues to ruffle Bristle on the head, passing him another treat, this next one caramel-filled.

Ask the String

01-08-2013

((Morgana wanting to do good? Is this a dream?))