The Chieftan's Hut. [Ask Sejuani]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

12-31-2012

Raz walked in and bowed to Sejuani before asking his question

"It's cold here in Freljord, aren't you cold in your... outfit?"

Drunk Sejuani

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona couldn't make out what Sejuani and Bristle were conversing about, but she assumed it had something to do with her instrument. Oh how she wished she could speak up at this point. Instead, she stayed helpless next to the fire.
"She gave it to you then? Well, you must have proven yourself to be as trustworthy as always to her." She gave the steed a little petting on the head, then nodded to Morgana as she went to talk to Sona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Raz walked in and bowed to Sejuani before asking his question

"It's cold here in Freljord, aren't you cold in your... outfit?"
And as she did so, she grinned at the new visitor. "Cold? I'm melting in here. The fire over there is for the other warriors, for visitors, and for Bristle. I'm already boiling in these clothes, as it is."

Razie

12-31-2012

"I assumed as much, the cold doesn't really bother me either." He pointed at Bristle Do other members of your tribe ride boars into battle? Or is that how you are identified among them?

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Sona gave a warm smile as Sejuani headed toward her way. She couldn't respond back, but she could at least try to motion her thoughts out.

As Sejuani would walk closer, Sona waved politely toward the warrior princess, and point toward her instrument. She hoped Sejuani would understand the hint.

Dear Morgana

12-31-2012

"...So, is there anything I may do to help, Princess Sejuani?"

Drunk Sejuani

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
"I assumed as much, the cold doesn't really bother me either." He pointed at Bristle Do other members of your tribe ride boars into battle? Or is that how you are identified among them?
"Winter's claw warriors are trained for mounted fighting. Bears, Great Wolves, anything tameable is used in the process, but boars usually do not grow to a rideable size. Bristle is a special case, however. I found him during my training, and he grew to legendary size. It seemed only natural to use him as my mount.

So yes, I am the only one who uses a boar."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona gave a warm smile as Sejuani headed toward her way. She couldn't respond back, but she could at least try to motion her thoughts out.

As Sejuani would walk closer, Sona waved politely toward the warrior princess, and point toward her instrument. She hoped Sejuani would understand the hint.
Sejuani smiled at the young girl and attempted to lift her on to her feet. She apparently didn't know about Sona's weakness without the instrument.

"I had never known you would trust Bristle so much, but isn't that bad for the instrument? Nonetheless, it is a gift we shall cherish, Sona... Though I do not know what you are trying to say."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...So, is there anything I may do to help, Princess Sejuani?"
Bristle hid (or tried to hide) behind Morgana, Etwahl in mouth, as Sejuani turned to her. "Yes, could you talk to Sona? She doesn't seem able to answer.... I thought she spoke telepathically? Oh, and I'm sorry... Did you have something to talk about?"

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
Sejuani smiled at the young girl and attempted to lift her on to her feet. She apparently didn't know about Sona's weakness without the instrument.

"I had never known you would trust Bristle so much, but isn't that bad for the instrument? Nonetheless, it is a gift we shall cherish, Sona... Though I do not know what you are trying to say."

Bristle hid (or tried to hide) behind Morgana, Etwahl in mouth, as Sejuani turned to her. "Yes, could you talk to Sona? She doesn't seem able to answer.... I thought she spoke telepathically? Oh, and I'm sorry... Did you have something to talk about?"
Sejuani would try to bring Sona to her feet, but ultimately Sona wouldn't be able to stand long. She fell back down into her chair, glaring at the boar trying to hide behind Morgana. The things she would say to the boar would shock anyone who knew her, if only she had the Etwahl with her.

Drunk Sejuani

01-02-2013

((Bump for Morg, Also, how are you guys liking this? I feel like I just cut off whatever Morgana was going to do in here and added her to this Bristle drama. If that was annoying, I wont do it again))

Ask the String

01-02-2013

((I enjoy forcing others to rp with each other, keeps them coming back ^_^))

Dear Morgana

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post

"Well, yes...but that can wait. I can't speak to Sona, but I can aid her in speaking with Bristle."

She turns and bends towards Bristle, looking angry. She waggles her finger reproachfully.

"NO, Bristle. Give Sona her Etwahl back or mummy won't come with any more treats."