The Chieftan's Hut. [Ask Sejuani]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
"My people went to the Coronation to see the spectacle. I could not turn them down when their curiousity piqued them. Regardlesss, I still will not accept this "voice." It is not OUR voice, surely you know this. This pandering for peace, as we forget our own culture... I will not have it."
sigh

"I swear these two sister are too alike, once they get something in their head they won't change no matter what." Tryndamere thought to himself.

"Fine, as you wish, but keep in mind that your fight is with your sister not me. So if you and your people are in trouble you can call for my aid. Not that a great chief like yourself would need any help, but as you know Freljord is a hard place." Tryndamere said with a smile. "Both of you are still family after all, and you have each other. I on the other hand have no family." Tryndamere had with a rather sad tone. "Once you're alone, truly alone then you begin to wish you had cherished the moment you had with each other. HA, but those are just the words of a silly king."

Drunk Sejuani

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona backed up a bit, seeming a bit awkward with Bristle staring at her clearly too close for comfort.

♪Um...can I help you?♪ She played out as she backed up a bit, still trying to stay close to the fire.
More words without speaking.... Bristle may have only been a steed, but he was one bright boar. He knew this was off.... but how? He scooted closer, and only then did he notice her Etwahl

Wait, was it the Etwahl speaking to him? Is this who Sona was? Wait, so who the heck was this girl?

He bit the Etwahl's edge and yanked it, in an attempt to take it from the lady and study it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
sigh

"I swear these two sister are too alike, once they get something in their head they won't change no matter what." Tryndamere thought to himself.

"Fine, as you wish, but keep in mind that your fight is with your sister not me. So if you and your people are in trouble you can call for my aid. Not that a great chief like yourself would need any help, but as you know Freljord is a hard place." Tryndamere said with a smile. "Both of you are still family after all, and you have each other. I on the other hand have no family." Tryndamere had with a rather sad tone. "Once you're alone, truly alone then you begin to wish you had cherished the moment you had with each other. HA, but those are just the words of a silly king."
"Hmph."
She had no reason to care for a woman that was family in name only. She did feel sorry for snubbing Tryndamere though... but that wouldn't mean anything. Not now. "If that is all you have come for, then we are done here, Tryndamere."

Dear Morgana

12-31-2012

Quote:

((She does! But not when you two are together...))

"Oh, Bristle is over by.... oh, never mind, he is having a staring contest with Sona... what are they doing?" She didn't know if Morgana had heard her, though. Her sister seemed to be preoccupying her thoughts.
"...What is she doing?"

Her boar-friendly treats lie forgotten in her hand.

Trynd The King

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Hmph."
She had no reason to care for a woman that was family in name only. She did feel sorry for snubbing Tryndamere though... but that wouldn't mean anything. Not now. "If that is all you have come for, then we are done here, Tryndamere."
Tryndamere waved, and smiled as he made his way out of the hut. "See you on the fields Sejuani, and stay Freljord strong."

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
More words without speaking.... Bristle may have only been a steed, but he was one bright boar. He knew this was off.... but how? He scooted closer, and only then did he notice her Etwahl

Wait, was it the Etwahl speaking to him? Is this who Sona was? Wait, so who the heck was this girl?

He bit the Etwahl's edge and yanked it, in an attempt to take it from the lady and study it.
Sona fought the boar back, trying to stop him from taking her instrument. Ultimately her strength couldn't match the boar's though, causing Bristle to successfully yank it out of her hands. She fell to the ground with no music to support her, and no voice to speak back with.

ALC Phoenix

12-31-2012

((graaaaaaaaaaAh
Liar.))

Drunk Sejuani

12-31-2012

Quote:
Sona fought the boar back, trying to stop him from taking her instrument. Ultimately her strength couldn't match the boar's though, causing Bristle to successfully yank it out of her hands. She fell to the ground with no music to support her, and no voice to speak back with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...What is she doing?"

Her boar-friendly treats lie forgotten in her hand.
Bristle examines the item now in his mouth, biting a little bit harder than he should onto the instrument. It wasnt talking to him now... and at that moment, he sniffed the Boar Treats that Morgana had. He cheerfully headed over to the lady, carrying the Etwahl with him, and dropped it at Morgana's feet, as a gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere waved, and smiled as he made his way out of the hut. "See you on the fields Sejuani, and stay Freljord strong."
"I'm the only one here that does."
She watched him leave, unsure of how that had turned out... she really should be a bit less hostile towards Trynd, she thought, anything to take her sister down. She wasn't good at these political things, though.

She headed towards Morgana, "Welcome to my home. Ah, I see you brought something for Bristle. ...speaking of which, where is Sona? and what have you got in your mouth, boy?"

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
Bristle examines the item now in his mouth, biting a little bit harder than he should onto the instrument. It wasnt talking to him now... and at that moment, he sniffed the Boar Treats that Morgana had. He cheerfully headed over to the lady, carrying the Etwahl with him, and dropped it at Morgana's feet, as a gift.
Since Sona couldn't really walk that well without music, she had to crawl her way up to one of the nearby chairs. Once she was situated in, she looked back at the boar and her instrument over by Sejuani and Morgana.

She gave the boar a rather disapproving look, but didn't (couldn't) yell at it, but what was going through her mind sure wouldn't sit well with those who saw her as a role model.

Drunk Sejuani

12-31-2012

Quote:
Since Sona couldn't really walk that well without music, she had to crawl her way up to one of the nearby chairs. Once she was situated in, she looked back at the boar and her instrument over by Sejuani and Morgana.

She gave the boar a rather disapproving look, but didn't (couldn't) yell at it, but what was going through her mind sure wouldn't sit well with those who saw her as a role model.
Sejuani looked closely at Bristle's mouth... "isn't that Sona' Etwahl? She gave it to you?"

Bristle heard his master. She was incorrect, this was Sona, right here. He had figured it out. The girl over there was-

Bristle looked over at the girl, who was glaring at her. He looked at Sejuani and nooded quickly. Yes. Yes Sona had given it to her. Definitely.

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
Sejuani looked closely at Bristle's mouth... "isn't that Sona' Etwahl? She gave it to you?"

Bristle heard his master. She was incorrect, this was Sona, right here. He had figured it out. The girl over there was-

Bristle looked over at the girl, who was glaring at her. He looked at Sejuani and nooded quickly. Yes. Yes Sona had given it to her. Definitely.
Sona couldn't make out what Sejuani and Bristle were conversing about, but she assumed it had something to do with her instrument. Oh how she wished she could speak up at this point. Instead, she stayed helpless next to the fire.