The Chieftan's Hut. [Ask Sejuani]

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post

....and then abruptly stopped. Why the hell was HE here... "It is no concern of yours when I relax, 'Barbarian King.'" She hopped off the bed, straightened her hair as best as she could, and stood right in front of the man. "You wish to know why we hate each other? Are you truly that clueless, or does my 'sister' truly not tell you anything?"
"HAHAHA, trying to enrage me from the start." Well I can tell you that won't work. Tryndamere said with a grin on his face. "As for my queen she tells me things about you, but I know there is always to sides to the story. So Chieftain why don't you tell me yours, or are you as immature as my queen says?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Sejuani

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana steps up to the hut, shivering, and is about to speak when she sees Kayle. Narrowing her eyes, she steps away and waits for her 'sister' to leave Sejuani.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona glides into Sejuani's home, wearing her normal winter attire and still shivering.

She took note of the crowd growing, and decided to wait out till she was finished before speaking with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle continued to brush her hair and armor off "It's.. pretty. I'll give it that.. but it's cold.. and frustrating.." Kayle said "We did not have snow back home" Kayle senses Morgana nearby, letting her eyes shift in her direction before putting them back on Sejuani.. "It seems.. Morgana would like a word with you." Kayle said simply "If she causes trouble, I will be back" And with that, Kayle turned and walked out, past Morgana, not even giving her a second glance.
"I see. Is there something I can do for you, Morgana?" This girl here reflected Sejuani and Ashe's situation far too much for Sejuani to be comfortable, but she regarded her nonetheless.

Upon seeing Sona, she nodded towards Bristle, who moved quickly to tend to a nearby fire, and increase its output somewhat by rolling several logs into it. Hopefully that would be enough to warm her up. The boar then motioned towards various furs and fur-covered chairs near the fire, free for anyone to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"HAHAHA, trying to enrage me from the start." Well I can tell you that won't work. Tryndamere said with a grin on his face. "As for my queen she tells me things about you, but I know there is always to sides to the story. So Chieftain why don't you tell me yours, or are you as immature as my queen says?"
Sej bit her lip. His jovial behavior was only souring hers so much more. "Your Queen, I'm sure, has been filling you with lies from the start. Immature, she called me, hm?" It didn't affect her in the slightest.... maybe a little. "She calls for peace, in a land that lacks resources to have that peace. She calls for the weak to be spared, when we both fight to prove that the strongest has the right to live. Her views can only be fake. A ruse, to keep herself in power with the League's interference. That kind of pathetic beggar's rule, I will never respect. And you, such a strong warrior, pander to her every whim..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
"I see. Is there something I can do for you, Morgana?" This girl here reflected Sejuani and Ashe's situation far too much for Sejuani to be comfortable, but she regarded her nonetheless.

Upon seeing Sona, she nodded towards Bristle, who moved quickly to tend to a nearby fire, and increase its output somewhat by rolling several logs into it. Hopefully that would be enough to warm her up. The boar then motioned towards various furs and fur-covered chairs near the fire, free for anyone to use.
Sona noticed Bristle tending to a fire nearby, which would seem comical if Sona wasn't half frozen already. She slowly floated over towards the heat source in an attempt to stay warm. Even through the cold, she smiled warmly at the boar, but did not acknowledge the furs or chairs around the fire.

♪Sejuani sure trained you right,♪ Sona quietly remarked in her tunes toward the boar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Sejuani

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona noticed Bristle tending to a fire nearby, which would seem comical if Sona wasn't half frozen already. She slowly floated over towards the heat source in an attempt to stay warm. Even through the cold, she smiled warmly at the boar, but did not acknowledge the furs or chairs around the fire.

♪Sejuani sure trained you right,♪ Sona quietly remarked in her tunes toward the boar.
..........
Bristle stared at the woman. This was new..... her mouth didnt move.

He walked directly up to her for closer inspection.... which meant he just glared at her face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post

Sej bit her lip. His jovial behavior was only souring hers so much more. "Your Queen, I'm sure, has been filling you with lies from the start. Immature, she called me, hm?" It didn't affect her in the slightest.... maybe a little. "She calls for peace, in a land that lacks resources to have that peace. She calls for the weak to be spared, when we both fight to prove that the strongest has the right to live. Her views can only be fake. A ruse, to keep herself in power with the League's interference. That kind of pathetic beggar's rule, I will never respect. And you, such a strong warrior, pander to her every whim..."
"I don't "pander to her every whim". I'm a King and she is my Queen, we work equally trying to unify Freljord. You say we can't have peace, but we already established alliances with the Yetis and the Ursines. Me and my barbarians also share in this peaceful solution. She doesn't wish to fight you, she even offered you a seat at the Royal Advisory Council." Tryndamere thought for a moment and said. "Even your own people, the Winter’s Claw tribesmen journeyed to Rakelstake to attend her coronation. We proud and noble barbarian's finally have a voice in Valoran. We could accomplish so much more with your help Sejuani. We could create Freljord into the strongest State." Tryndamere looked at her with a smile. "We need your help, and if her views are truly fake then I'll stop her. Like you said I'm a strong warrior, trust me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
"I see. Is there something I can do for you, Morgana?" This girl here reflected Sejuani and Ashe's situation far too much for Sejuani to be comfortable, but she regarded her nonetheless.

((But I thought Seju Liked Morg D: ))

Morgana glares daggers at Kayle, then turns to Sejuani..

"...I have some treats for Bristle. And that ***** has no right to assume I'm trying to kill everyone I meet..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

12-29-2012

"The very ground you walk on, boils with corruption. I have every right to think that, Morgana." Kayle shot back, having overheard Morgana as she was walking. However, she didn't bother to turn, she simply kept walking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Diana would arrive within Sejuani's village, adorning her standard armor underneath a coat, as the frigid air did not bother her much thanks to living at the top of the mountains for so many years.

As she walks through the village, she shoots a glare at Kayle, before arriving at Sejuani's hut. When she enters, she'll wave to Morgana and Sona, while curiously eyeing Bristle.

Hello Sejuani, I've heard the night skies within Freijord are covered by constant cloud cover... is there ever a break within it? and what do you think about the Lunari?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Sejuani

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"I don't "pander to her every whim". I'm a King and she is my Queen, we work equally trying to unify Freljord. You say we can't have peace, but we already established alliances with the Yetis and the Ursines. Me and my barbarians also share in this peaceful solution. She doesn't wish to fight you, she even offered you a seat at the Royal Advisory Council." Tryndamere thought for a moment and said. "Even your own people, the Winter’s Claw tribesmen journeyed to Rakelstake to attend her coronation. We proud and noble barbarian's finally have a voice in Valoran. We could accomplish so much more with your help Sejuani. We could create Freljord into the strongest State." Tryndamere looked at her with a smile. "We need your help, and if her views are truly fake then I'll stop her. Like you said I'm a strong warrior, trust me."
"My people went to the Coronation to see the spectacle. I could not turn them down when their curiousity piqued them. Regardlesss, I still will not accept this "voice." It is not OUR voice, surely you know this. This pandering for peace, as we forget our own culture... I will not have it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((But I thought Seju Liked Morg D: ))

Morgana glares daggers at Kayle, then turns to Sejuani..

"...I have some treats for Bristle. And that ***** has no right to assume I'm trying to kill everyone I meet..."
((She does! But not when you two are together...))

"Oh, Bristle is over by.... oh, never mind, he is having a staring contest with Sona... what are they doing?" She didn't know if Morgana had heard her, though. Her sister seemed to be preoccupying her thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would arrive within Sejuani's village, adorning her standard armor underneath a coat, as the frigid air did not bother her much thanks to living at the top of the mountains for so many years.

As she walks through the village, she shoots a glare at Kayle, before arriving at Sejuani's hut. When she enters, she'll wave to Morgana and Sona, while curiously eyeing Bristle.

Hello Sejuani, I've heard the night skies within Freijord are covered by constant cloud cover... is there ever a break within it? and what do you think about the Lunari?
Diana.... the heretic, who learned of an old power and rampaged against her people because of it. She bothered Sejuani. To fight for a forgotten tradition was admirable, and yet it was still something new for Diana... Sejuani didn't know which position to have on the matter. She chose not to answer Diana's second quesion... "Due to Freljord's personal climate, we only truly get sunlight during certain times during the season. Due to the melting and extreme sunburning one gets from this, however, it is generally a dangerous time for all of the land. We usually stay indoors during those times."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
..........
Bristle stared at the woman. This was new..... her mouth didnt move.

He walked directly up to her for closer inspection.... which meant he just glared at her face.
Sona backed up a bit, seeming a bit awkward with Bristle staring at her clearly too close for comfort.

♪Um...can I help you?♪ She played out as she backed up a bit, still trying to stay close to the fire.


123456 ... 7