Uriel, the Shadow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keala Mensha Kha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

this champion i kind of based on the Protoss Dark Templar. but have been toying with the idea for a long time, unlike Dumah who i made up while bored, but for some reason posting About Dumah made me want to post this guy

Passive- Shadowstalker- when not in the sight of enemies Uriel gains the Shadowstalker buff, gaining movment speed, and bonus effects on ability use

Q- Voidblade- Uriel's blade strikes from the shadows, causing bonus magic damage based on his targets current HP(6%+.5 AP ratio and .5 AD ratio).it is a melee range attack, but if under the effect of Shadowstalker the range is increased.

W- Dark Prism- creates a Sphere of darkness, stunning targets hit by it for 1.5 sec
20/18/16/14/12 sec CD if under the effect of Shadowstalker, the duration of the stun is increased to 2 sec

E- Mind Warp- assault the targets mind, silencing them for .5 sec and dealing 80/100/120/140/160 magic damage plus .5 AP ratio over 5 sec. if under the effect of Shadowstalker damage also instantly deals 1.0 D damage

R- Cloak of Deception- Uriel briefly becomes invisible, and gains a moderate attack speed boost(25%) the duration of this ability scales based on lvl, 10/14/16/18, this ability is available at lvl 1, 12/10/8 sec CD, the attack speed boost lasts the duration of the stealth, and 10-18 sec after

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

the only problems with your passive are that you're relying on a broken ultimate and almost always going to open up with the stun and the other spells will never get their effects used outside of Q poke, depending on the range.

Q needs more explanation. Is it %current hp, %missing hp, or %max hp? is this a ranged skill? Swords generally aren't ranged unless you're Strider Hiryu or Vergil or if you are throwing it. If it's not based on max hp, this needs base damage, and is probably going to be very similar to Elise's Q in one form or the other, except hers is a dual kit.

W skillshot? ranged AoE? decent but with no damage and high cd it's pretty weak.

E half sec silence is pretty weak, damage doesn't scale enough with rank. You left out some important bits on the bonus effect.

R: Depending on the type of champion, this could be completely useless and waste of an ultimate slot or way too overpowered. It's pretty much a longer version of Twitch's stealth with less cooldown and longer attack speed buff duration, from your wording. It's also a free extra skill. You might want to clarify the meaning, as currently the wording is a bit confusing.

It seems you're trying to base his passive and ultimate off of the same thing Kha'zix has. That's... okay... but I personally think it's not executed well. The kit doesn't seem to mesh well either.

Keala Mensha Kha

12-29-2012

i edited the Q since i did feel like that was a pretty brief explanation, i left the W and E alone because adding damage to his Aoe stun, that can last up to 2 sec i thought would be OP, and what would be a good base damage on E? because it does close to 200 base damage plus half his AP, and if its a surprise attack it does all of his AD in addition to the Dot, and yea i did base the passive on Scyther's passive but with the added benefit i felt like it was more of a blend of Rumble and His passive.