Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1600~1700 Duo q partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azi the God

12-28-2012

Heya fellas. I'm at 1600 but i still feel like i'm stuck in this gravity well called elo hell. Everytime i have the chance of getting past 1600 i'm pulled back down to 1590 due to either a troll or a team that completely lacks common sense.

I'm looking for a duo q partner thats in my elo range(you can be higher but you'll lose more elo if we ever lose) that wants to climb out of this 1600~1700 dead zone.

I can fill every role, so i don't mind being last pick.

Champions i play:

Jungle: (My preferred role atm)
Maokai
Xin
J4
Amumu
Lee sin
Shyvana
Mundo
Vi

ADC:
Cait
Ezreal
Trist
Graves
Kog

Support:
Alistar
Lux
Taric

Mid:
Twisted Fate
Brand
Orianna
Ryze
Karthus

Top:
Jayce
Darius
Olaf
Irelia
Yorick
Vi

I'm really looking for someone that can commit him/herself to a couple games to this cause of climbing out of 1600. Having a mic is a must i host a mumble server so voip isn't an issue.

Thanks for your time!

Azi the God

12-28-2012

i'm available to play right now.

Azi the God

12-29-2012

available to play again, i managed to pull past that 1590 black hole. still at 1632...