Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for "Play maker" champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristoooo

12-29-2012

Get good with blitz and you can make plays all day

Punched

12-29-2012

Katarina
Eve
Lee Sin
Amumu

oNeffy

12-29-2012

Honestly, there's no real play maker. Anyone can make the worst champion a play maker as well as anyone can make the "best" champion a failure. All depends if you're good enough to do so. So this is a bit tricky honestly.

Fênrir

12-29-2012

define what ur looking for in a "play maker", do u want lock down like amumu or high damage output to multi target or single target?

Test on da spot

12-29-2012

darius penta

Pads

12-29-2012

Orianna < if you're interested in a mid champ she's the BEST mid initiate by far

JustinSG

12-29-2012

the question you must consider when deciding whether a champion is a play maker or not is does it make play action?

Intellectional

12-29-2012

Nocturne? Kayle? Mantheon?

Corrupt Angel

12-29-2012

I see no mention of Irelia here?!? What is this. Irelia is amazing in play making. The other day i turned around a team fight. By that i mean i went in 1v4 and won.

Matsumori

12-30-2012

It seems like he's asking for a play maker that's melee and somewhat beefy. As everyone else said, anyone can be a playmaker. When I'm looking to play a champ like that I pick Lux, the leash is devastating in 5v5 teamfights and if you get fed the other team will literally run from you. I consider playmaker's champs with hard CC. CC wins games period. For your playstyle beefy melee, I'd suggest Sion. His stun is sick and with just a GR (Guinsoo's Rageblade) and Boots you'll be racking up kills with his E passive and Ult.