Looking for "Play maker" champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristoooo

12-29-2012

Get good with blitz and you can make plays all day

Grizzly Animal

12-29-2012

Katarina
Eve
Lee Sin
Amumu

oNeffy

12-29-2012

Honestly, there's no real play maker. Anyone can make the worst champion a play maker as well as anyone can make the "best" champion a failure. All depends if you're good enough to do so. So this is a bit tricky honestly.

Fênrir

12-29-2012

define what ur looking for in a "play maker", do u want lock down like amumu or high damage output to multi target or single target?

Test on da spot

12-29-2012

darius penta

Pads

12-29-2012

Orianna < if you're interested in a mid champ she's the BEST mid initiate by far

JustinSG

12-29-2012

the question you must consider when deciding whether a champion is a play maker or not is does it make play action?

Intellectional

12-29-2012

Nocturne? Kayle? Mantheon?

Corrupt Angel

12-29-2012

I see no mention of Irelia here?!? What is this. Irelia is amazing in play making. The other day i turned around a team fight. By that i mean i went in 1v4 and won.

Matsumori

12-30-2012

It seems like he's asking for a play maker that's melee and somewhat beefy. As everyone else said, anyone can be a playmaker. When I'm looking to play a champ like that I pick Lux, the leash is devastating in 5v5 teamfights and if you get fed the other team will literally run from you. I consider playmaker's champs with hard CC. CC wins games period. For your playstyle beefy melee, I'd suggest Sion. His stun is sick and with just a GR (Guinsoo's Rageblade) and Boots you'll be racking up kills with his E passive and Ult.