Looking for "Play maker" champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emissary Of Gorz

12-28-2012

Hello fellow summoners.

I am looking to find some more champions that fill the role of "Play maker" currently i play
Olaf
Malphite
Amumu
Shen

I was told anyone who has teleport can be a "play maker".

Mainly looking for champions with good initiates, can be played jungle but can also top or mid.

anyone know of champs like that??

xH4M5T3Rx

12-28-2012

lee singa

Breylin

12-28-2012

Hecarim

PwningPoro

12-28-2012

Karthus. though jungle karthus isnt something i would recomend unless you have good team awareness early game....way to vulnerable to invastions till lvl 4

BigWenus

12-28-2012

If you know how to play Shen that would be really good.

Emissary Of Gorz

12-28-2012

i might gice hec a try. karthus just seems like a farm to win champ that is good at starting ganks. im looking for someone who is good at roaming and can initiate and or chase to start small skirmishes

edit
i have shen and play him when i can and love him lol but the permaban status is harsh

Terisica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

For Good initiation in a party of ten:

Maokai! Flash+W(snare) is good. Since he is a tank, he can dive in when the party is getting ready.

Leona is good too. However, not good at jungle and better be a support, her passive is only effective with teammates around :P (She might be good at roaming...not sure about that yet)

Galio, flash+ult. However, in my own experience, it can be counter it easily. (Probably just in low elo so that never play against a good Galio) Can survive in early jungle with the shield ability, not sure about ganking. Mid is good for him too.

Nautilus, as long as you pull some one with Q. Born to jungle.

Pantheon... got buffed because of THE Black Cleaver. Jump in to start a team fight. Top might be the better(only?) position for him.

There might be more...but with your list and other summoners' suggestions, there are almost 10% of all champions so far named.

Hope you enjoy starting the play with these recommendations !

Axiom Prime

12-29-2012

Rammus goes jungle...wins all lanes

deirin

12-29-2012

well wtf do you mean play maker?...

like dmg kill all 5...
or like...save your team...(heal/stun/etc...)
or like play maker...initiation on 5v5...?

Tristoooo

12-29-2012

I would be hard pressed to name one champ who can't make plays ..

Maybe some supports like lulu who rely on their skill-set to buff their own team, i.e. malphite ult into enemy team followed by lulu ult doesn't work without someone else to initiate..

At the end of the day strong positioning and ability to hit skillshots make it possible to make plays with any champ