Rare Supportguides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

here's the original Thread (from EUW) : http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=981745

maybe someone is interested in this.

"As for the promis I made, I'll start doing my best to interduce people in the Supportrole.
A lot of people talked about the rareness of Supportguides and that it's hard to improve Skill
without having anyone to learn from. I would like to find out what is realy needed and work on
those things to help improving the skill of those who want my help.
So I ask you to tell me what excatly you want me to show, since the surface of the Supportrole is soo huge,
it's impossible to do it as easy as the other roles.

Here is a little starting guide i made, I'm still working on my videoediting,
and the graphics will improve in the next video. I hope you're able to give some feedback. :

Youtube Link : www.youtube.com/user/FinekzTV
First Guide : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81MZ9o2cHp8#
"

Eso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

bump

doomed2death

12-27-2012

Why don't you start with a general overview of a support, what it does, and why anyone should play it? There's a(n) (unfair) stigma attached to the support role of being boring and passive so...

Silentfayt

12-27-2012

Supports dont really follow any kind of guide, its mainly all situational.

I guess you could but situational builds, or locations to ward, but most know this information.

Eso

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentfayt View Post
Supports dont really follow any kind of guide, its mainly all situational.

I guess you could but situational builds, or locations to ward, but most know this information.
he's saying that, if you watched the guide you would know what he's talking about...

Eso

12-29-2012

bump

Glennstavos

12-29-2012

I found this to be fairly helpful. In the video you mentioned you may consider doing specific guides for specific champs, I'd watch them.

In an effort to be proficient in all roles, I need to learn how to support so I can keep up with some friends that are at a much higher competitive level. Information on how and when to ward seems like one of the greatest topics to consider.