Take Revive out of Domion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Seeing how the entirety of LoL's balance is around flash...I for once wouldn't mind having a map where Flash is not king.

Stark Midnight

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cless View Post
Seeing how the entirety of LoL's balance is around flash...I for once wouldn't mind having a map where Flash is not king.
^^^^^^^. /thread

Albert Dakkar

12-29-2012

You can revive only once or twice throughout the entire match. Revive rewards players who use it tactically by allowing you to create plays where there otherwise wouldn't be. It also punishes those who use it at a bad time by taking that opportunity away essentially. It also feeds into the fast-paced atmosphere of Dominion by getting you right back into the action.

Without revive people would most likely just start taking garrison, the 2nd most op summoner on dominion imo. If that were the case, the game would become a lot more stagnant with how much more viable turtling would be when you can just incessantly delay caps.

Anyway, I would say its a lot less frustrating than dealing with flash on SR where otherwise good plays can be nullified by a very easy to use spell on a relatively short cooldown.

Malah

12-29-2012

Ten.

Minute.

Cooldown.

If you're only dying once every ten minutes, then either you're not fighting enough, you have a champion that's good at running away (and probably not much else, by extension), or you're winning by a ridiculous margin and it doesn't matter what summoners you have. For every fight in between, Revive's value nose-dives. Unless one team is sitting on its ass turtling, there should be plenty of fights without Revive.