The implementation is done, but we want the map to have a chance to mature First

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Hi my name is Troll and I am 6 years old.
Keep going, your retardation amuses me.

ZallKlos

01-06-2013

Ranked won't change anything but increase the number of players during the first week. I think it will make things worst.

Damieh

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZallKlos View Post
Ranked won't change anything but increase the number of players during the first week. I think it will make things worst.

Oh man, I once gave this a lot of thought. Honestly I think ranked will not hurt us but on the contrary. I do fear however, that it can make things worse.

VoidInsanity

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZallKlos View Post
It won't, and I already gave reasons as to why earlier in this topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
  • Everyone who currently cares about dominion will switch.
  • It will no longer be blind pick, so no blind counterplays ruining games
  • You can see what you are up against, so you can counterpick accordingly.
  • There are now bans, so no random kassa's etc ruining every game.
  • All the "Bad Rats" that just spam kassadin. etc will no longer plague the queue and can no longer ruin games for current players or turn away new ones by abusing them.

Ranked fixes all of the above. Attracting new players is a potential bonus, but not the goal. The goal is to make life better for the current players of dominion.
Quote:
Ranked will not solve the population problem, but it will create a better atmosphere for the mode and life better for the concurrent playerbase. If there is a ranked the OP **** ruining games can be removed, blind countering will stop, the kassadin spammers will leave. From there the atmosphere will be more welcoming for new players, which will fix the population problem in time.
I don't blame you for overlooking the above though, since RCIX and boyfriends are on a crusade against common sense it is hard to get anything out of this topic anymore.

Redeemed In Fire

01-06-2013

Quote:
I don't blame you for overlooking the above though, since RCIX and boyfriends are on a crusade against common sense it is hard to get anything out of this topic anymore.
Aww, how cute, you're raging over me still. <3

(to sane people: I'd bother replying about ranked, but this thread has been evacuated of any substance around page 4)

VoidInsanity

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
but this thread has been evacuated of any substance around page 4
At least you are an honest troll.