Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want a mechanical keyboard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Play Orianna

12-29-2012

I have a das keyboard, blank keys with brown switchs. got it for 120

the ultimate nerd ego gasm machine

TommyTomato

12-29-2012

I use a racer blackwidow tournament edition cherry mx blue switches no back light but I didn't want back light to begin with

I Play Orianna

12-29-2012

Quote:
FootPatrol:
Why spend so much money on a keyboard? There are better things to buy(league cards).

a good mechanical keyboard and a regular keyboard is night and day

Levigasm

12-29-2012

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate. It's what i use along with a Razer Mamba

CrankyFilipino

12-29-2012

I have a Steelseries G6V2. http://steelseries.com/us/products/keyboards/steelseries-6gv2 It's a great keyboard. Takes a bit of getting used to with the reversed Windows and Question Mark key though. It's also a good deal at $99. You can also get the 7 if you want a palm rest.

TigerScream

08-15-2013

I've been wanting one really badly too, and just found this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0068INSUM/ref=ox_ya_os_product
its a quickfire for only $45 after rebate (under $50 including taxes)! It's blue switch, but a ridiculously good deal.
EDIT: FREAK, wrong thread. Sorry for the necro. I was just excited and wanted to share