Yi's Meditate Needs to be fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTehAnarchy View Post
Is there a point to this post aside from point dodging? Because if there is i cant see it...
Is there a point to your posts other than being flat dumb and ignoring counter points that destroy your argument?

I gave you an entire list of people who can defeat Yi's Meditate via CC.
You cried about junglers.
So I gave you a list of junglers that could defeat Yi's Meditate via CC.
Then you cried about tanks.
So I then gave you a list of non-tank junglers that could defeat Yi's Meditate via CC.

Then... let's see, you completely avoid the "situational" circumstances that all team fights have.

Well... you avoid everything basically.

And as for your edit... have you played PvP at all? Teams get mismatched all the damn time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForTehAnarchy

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
While you're at it guys, try to find me another Champ, one single solitary Champ that can summon a giant bear! You can't! Ha! It's almost like different Champions have different abilities with different balances! I know, right?!

Speaking of point dodging... Theres nothing OP about that ability. But a basic ability thats comparable to Trynd, and kayles ULTS? Yeah, thats op. (might i also add that neither trynd nor kayle are immune to cc while in their ults, but they dont come out of them with full health WOAH, its almost like you would want to CC Yi's basic ability over either of those 2 ulted champs...)



Hey look, there's that dodging again.
Yes, because ruling an argument thats so situational that it only applys to less than half the cases invalid is the same as dodging. Also im getting sick and tired of repeating the same things over and over because people dont read before they post...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTehAnarchy View Post
Yes, because ruling an argument thats so situational that it only applys to less than half the cases invalid is the same as dodging. Also im getting sick and tired of repeating the same things over and over because people dont read before they post...
Less than half the cases?

Citations please.

I would imagine it would be tiring for the pot to always be calling the kettle black, now wouldn't it?

Oh and by the by... just checked your Lolking.

Going...
8/13
5/11
11/3

In all your last (Level 24) normal games... really is... "balanced," now isn't it?

Getting nearly double the deaths, or kills, is certainly a balanced game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForTehAnarchy

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Is there a point to your posts other than being flat dumb and ignoring counter points that destroy your argument?

I gave you an entire list of people who can defeat Yi's Meditate via CC.
You cried about junglers.
So I gave you a list of junglers that could defeat Yi's Meditate via CC.
Then you cried about tanks.
So I then gave you a list of non-tank junglers that could defeat Yi's Meditate via CC.

Yes because your "list of champs you can play" makes my argument invalid, perhaps we should all just stop playing any other champs because their not on your lists of people who can stop one of yi's basic abilities.

Then... let's see, you completely avoid the "situational" circumstances that all team fights have.

Im sorry, in the future ill be sure and pay attention to situational circumstances in team fights just like you did while making your lists... Oh wait...

Well... you avoid everything basically.

Yes, because youve done just a great job of staying on topic. Supplying lists of champions you can play that can in certain situations stop one of Yi's basic abilities clearly fixes the issue here, We just have to stop using any other champs simply because of one of Yi's basic abilities... Makes sense...


And as for your edit... have you played PvP at all? Teams get mismatched all the damn time.
Indeed they do, but that doesnt mean every game you play will be against people who are underfed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTehAnarchy View Post
Indeed they do, but that doesnt mean every game you play will be against people who are underfed
But, naturally in your logic, that means in over half the games you play the teams will be perfectly evenly matched and all the proper carries will be properly fed, yes?

And you're still dodging.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForTehAnarchy

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Less than half the cases?

Citations please.

I would imagine it would be tiring for the pot to always be calling the kettle black, now wouldn't it?

Oh and by the by... just checked your Lolking.

Going...
8/13
5/11
11/3

In all your last (Level 24) normal games... really is... "balanced," now isn't it?

Getting nearly double the deaths, or kills, is certainly a balanced game.
I play with my friends who are level 30, and the last couple games we had a friend who was level 12 with us, she was trying to learn the game. The only one here dodging is you, and this post is proof of how pathetic and immature you are. If you wish to continue acting like a petty gradeschooler id suggest you do it elsewhere because im done with your posts here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTehAnarchy View Post
I play with my friends who are level 30, and the last couple games we had a friend who was level 12 with us, she was trying to learn the game. The only one here dodging is you, and this post is proof of how pathetic and immature you are. If you wish to continue acting like a petty gradeschooler id suggest you do it elsewhere because im done with your posts here
And there's the turnaround.

Since you can't actually stand up to the long list of counter points... like say junglers who have CC that can stop Yi, you're going to use the check into your experience (aka checking your credentials) as a way to escape.

Always a lovely ploy.

So far you have brought zero compelling arguments to the table other than "Yi has this, no one else does."

You said Yi gets tanky. I said what tanks sacrifice damage and/or mobility to be tanky. You didn't have an answer, obviously.

I listed Champs with CC. You said "I don't want to pull people from lanes," so I modified said list to junglers. Again, no response from you.

I list team fights are situational, you try to give me uncited statistics.

Your answer?

"BUT YOU'RE BEING MEAN! I'M LEAVING!"

Ta-ta. If you can't have a discussion at a Level 30, maybe you shouldn't be a Level 30.

Case in point.

You aren't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Oh... and as far as your "have to target Yi," let's go down the list of people with CC that don't actually have to target him specifically, shall we?

Ahri
Ali
Anivia
Annie
Blitz
Brand
Cass
Cho
Darius
Diana
Fidd
Fizz
Galio
Gragas
Hec
Janna
Jarvan
Ken
Leona
Lulu
Malph
Ori
Ram
Riven
Sej
Shaco
Shen
Shyv
Syndra
Vieg
Vik
Wu
Zyra

AoEs... gotta love them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illrunyou

Junior Member

12-29-2012

It's funny to see a complaint about this, I personally play AP Yi all the time. I guess I should complain about how CC and Exhaust will screw me over. Or the fact that going AP means I can only come in to fights that have already started so I can KS and if I mess up I have to run out and heal then wait for my CDs to come back up so I can go in again. AP Yi has no sustain just amazing damage with the right timing. If you where to charge an AP Yi after he alphas and or heals guess whats going to happen.....SQUISH.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForTehAnarchy

Senior Member