Kha'zix v. Zed !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keverino530

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Please let me know which one you think is better and why.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Kha'zix is better.

His combo is more reliable.
He is more versatile in that he can go top, mid or jungle whereas Zed can't really jungle (no one talk about how fast he clears, please. Clearing is only a problem in the first 10-15 minutes.)

His damage is heavier, he has a stealth and he has a more reliable CC and gap closer.

And Kha'zix evolves. I mean....that's just badass.

Rule665

12-30-2012

Zed ult >>> Kha jumps, Zed is a sad ninja...

Umezete

12-31-2012

Khaz because he can reliably go any solo lane or jungle.
Has health sustain in lane (especially if you prioritize w)
Has good poke if you evolve w
Has high burst damage potential in all stages of the game
Has a good gap closer that becomes ridiculous if you evolve it.
Has a very strong ult for teamfights, allowing you to stick to a carry and kill them.

Basically I would say khaz is the ideal ad assassin, can poke, gap close, get the kill, and run with e reset (you should evolve this ability by 11).

That said zed looks like he can pull off some wizardry if you can get around his high skillcap with using his shadows to maximize damage.

smokebaca

12-31-2012

if you had to choose

khazix only because of his range harass which is invaluable in team fights if the game goes on long, both are able to easily nuke an adc and get away but zed does not have the same poke damage..

if you ever have any other pokers on your team go ahead and go zed because he really does have a nice kit most people are just completely ignorant on how to play him

Razed Chapels

12-31-2012

They are pretty different, so a straight comparison doesnt really work. They are both capable champs.