3 man team looking for last 2 members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starshot780

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Hey,
I have two friends I frequently play with, and consistently win our lanes, and have been considering trying to get more competitive if we can find another 2 reliable members. The current team makeup is something like this:
Me:
Mid/top
other members:
Jungle / support
ADC / Mid

So, as you see, we are flexible with the lanes we tend to do well in. Nothing in this is permanent, but if we do well, we'd really like to take our playing to the next level. Reply here or add me in game if you'd like to discuss further.
Please have skype / mic, and if you have knowledge on entering tournaments, great, if not, we'll figure it out.
Thanks!

Slimy Napkin

12-12-2012

Hey, 1440 elo Jungler here. I know my elo is a tad low right now, but I'm extremely good at what I do. Not trying to sound cocky really... Hit me up we can play some normals

Starshot780

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

bump!

JeremyWatchout

12-13-2012

1537 Top lane or mid.
I literally do not lose my lane, and don't require ganks, so the jungler can focus on camping bot lane.
I'm very comfortable with Irelia to the point that I can beat any top laner, and/or out scale them in late game regardless if it's a hard counter.
My names, JeremyWatchout if you'd like to look me up or add me.

Made a bet with my friend saying I can drop to 1200's and carry out again because he can't get out himself. Currently 1460, but will get back to 1500 in the next 2 or 3 days.

VirginityRules

12-13-2012

Hi im a 1677 elo adc player and would be interested in your team add me ign. lvl30virgin

OGZ Hephaestus

12-29-2012

i understand this is an old thread but read this:
I am a amazing mid, i'm not saying i'm the best, but it is all i do unless i feel like top, over all, i can do anybody mid, i just recently started a "counter" list for people that i can beat in mid with certain people, i am looking for a serious team and is willing to go to tournaments, i am slightly young tho, i'm 16. but have been playing league for almost 2 years, my elo is trash, trolls, but i take this game to serious i am adicted and i have a good mic with all chat services. also i own all but a few champs, so if we ever need to secure soemone i got it.i also win mid at least 90% or more of the time. but i can all roles but support just tno as well

add me plz
iTzMesserxx