hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
I completely agree, there is alot of simple things he can do to prove once and for all that he is telling the truth, and it hurts his case to not show these things we ask for.
3 & 5 are incredibly shady. Three can be easily answered with some receipts to medicine and such. 5 is another topic if we believe that he can feel the seizures coming on and has time to shut the stream off.

I have nothing against anyone for thinking about the situation and questioning it. It's what people should do in these situation. I did and I ended up not donating or watching the stream because I didn't feel it was worth it.

I only play devil's advocate in this because people are taking the Reddit thread like it's word from God and that there is nothing in it that should be questioned.
Of course it's good not to go with the wave.

I'm just a unbiased judger myself. This is my true view on this. Since he hasn't addressed any of the following statements then my view will not change.

StationaryObject

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynhardt View Post
You refuse to apply to places when you NEED a job? Then there's no one to blame but you.
I didn't NEED a job, I never implied I did. I wanted a job and I wanted money so I found someplace I could stand to work at and not hate myself every time I went to work [which backfired and I did hate my job in the end...]
I said it took me 3 months to find a job in my area and that I limited my job choices.

StationaryObject

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
Of course it's good not to go with the wave.

I'm just a unbiased judger myself. This is my true view on this. Since he hasn't addressed any of the following statements then my view will not change.
Good for you =D [this isn't sarcasm I promise]. Standing firm in your beliefs is the best place to be in a argument.

I stand mostly neutral on this because I haven't seen a lot of posts with proof that don't include name calling and aggressive attacks against me and those who are simply asking questions and giving their opinions.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

wow, this really picked up momentum fast

Orruqwa

iMRts

01-27-2013

Quote:
devil's advocate lol

here's a word for you - it's called retarded

or another word - stupidity.

gtfo.

UberTacticool

01-27-2013

Quote:
I didn't NEED a job, I never implied I did. I wanted a job and I wanted money so I found someplace I could stand to work at and not hate myself every time I went to work [which backfired and I did hate my job in the end...]
I said it took me 3 months to find a job in my area and that I limited my job choices.
im pretty sure everyone needs a job.... unless your one of those chris-chan guys...

?? ???

01-27-2013

ban this fat blob

StationaryObject

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCrunch View Post
im pretty sure everyone needs a job.... unless your one of those chris-chan guys...
Well, someone who doesn't need money, doesn't need a job.
I had no bills to pay or any financial responsibilities at that time.
So, I didn't need a job.
I wanted a job, because I had a lot of free time and wanted money to buy myself stuff.

DaJuggerHobbit

01-27-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3052338&page=1

Better den Thorrbo, for sure.