hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r0wler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

PBE pic nice!

gpa4

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
Actually...
Burden of proof lies on the accuser.
You are required to give proof, not him.
The thing is: You want my empathy for your miserable life and your miserable dad, so be it. If you try to raise money because of your condition, prove it or be gone.

If you accept donations which comes from donors who are affected by your fictional stories, you are scamming.

And you know what, I don't care how severe can alcohol or playing video games or stress induce your stress seizures, playing video games for extended periods and drinking alcohol is by no means a healthy lifestyle. You don't get liver transplant if you smoke/drink, so you shouldn't get a buck if you ruin your life like that.

Moreover, your are ruining others' gaming experience if you have a seizure in-game (oops, so far it has never happened), which, can you control not to have seizure for so many games daily?

StationaryObject

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa4 View Post
The thing is: You want my empathy for your miserable life and your miserable dad, so be it. If you try to raise money because of your condition, prove it or be gone.

If you accept donations which comes from donors who are affected by your fictional stories, you are scamming.

And you know what, I don't care how severe can alcohol or playing video games or stress induce your stress seizures, playing video games for extended periods and drinking alcohol is by no means a healthy lifestyle. You don't get liver transplant if you smoke/drink, so you shouldn't get a buck if you ruin your life like that.

Moreover, your are ruining others' gaming experience if you have a seizure in-game (oops, so far it has never happened), which, can you control not to have seizure for so many games daily?
I don't know why you are directing this at me.
I'm not the OP.

AHeroNamedHawke1

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
I don't know why you are directing this at me.
I'm not the OP.
He was referring to the burden of proof bit

StationaryObject

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
He was referring to the burden of proof bit
Burden of proof does lie with the accuser.
If you want proof to donate to him, then fine. That would be a valid reason to want proof because you don't want your money to go to a bad place. If he doesn't give you adequate proof, you don't donate. Simple as that.
However, if someone is calling him a scammer, they should have proof themselves to back up their theory.
I'm not going to believe someone calling him a scammer unless they have some proof. Because I don't want to fall for a lie and have this backfire in my face, I want to know for a fact that he should be reported.

Proof has come up in his favor and proof has come up against him. However, no proof [that I have seen anyway...] has come up that the majority of the money isn't going to meds/rent.

Sessamo

01-27-2013

lol as if this is still going. Only on NA could baseless hate gain such a strong momentum.

HeyIJustMetYou

01-27-2013

hahahhahahahhahahahahha fukin phaggot.

Bill Nye Is Pro

01-27-2013

Mad *****boy

Butterfly44

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNick95 View Post
And then you have people like this who pretend to have epilepsy while they talk about it being triggered by the same thing for every person on the planet.

Oh, and can't spell the condition right. Almost missed that.
right... because i haven't gone through 3 years of thereapy for epilepsy. I've been on valproic acid, clobazam and now lamotragine.
my seizures are completely random and not caused by flashing lights but i know if i sit in front my computer for too long i start getting a headache or not feeling well.
this guy is bs

Tolfor

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNick95 View Post
And then you have people like this who pretend to have epilepsy while they talk about it being triggered by the same thing for every person on the planet.

Oh, and can't spell the condition right. Almost missed that.
And Thorrbo spelled "Cystic Fibrosis" wrong in the first page. What's your f*cking point? If the worst thing you can pin on this guy is that he spelled "epilepsy" wrong once out of three times using it, that sort of speaks for itself.