hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

bad a axes

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

back to normals!

Thorrbo

12-28-2012

**** pants

Thorrbo

12-28-2012

miss fortune!

Maelthorn

12-28-2012

shtrjk.

Thorrbo

12-28-2012

my tooth is loose pls help.

Yx

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predicted View Post
So because others with disabilities work he has to in spite of his? *I thought this was 'murica

Seriously though, some disabilities allow for having work, others don't.
You dont know the severity of his condition, the availability of jobs in his area or how well adapted his county/state is to handling people with disabilities, you only assume for some reason or other, I cannot for the life of my understand what is wrong with him asking for donations for what is quite often an enjoyable stream.

They are donations for christs sake. Given voluntarily without anything expected in return.
You are the most understandable person I can see on this thread. People are being completely insensitive on this thread for unknown reasons.

They make these unproven accusations that he's just being lazy and he spends all his money on alcohol/skins etc.. It's pathetic lol, just let the man stream without it turning into something controversial.

Ephexify

12-28-2012

bumping ONE LAST TIME BEFORE I GO FOREVER. huehue

snatchbox

12-28-2012

Thorrbo

12-28-2012

losing lane!