hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

01-05-2013

I don't believe this guy actually needs donations,
personally when i needed cash I got a job, quit paying for internet / texting and cut out liquor.

To each his own sap story, I guess

CrystalPancake

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
I don't believe this guy actually needs donations,
personally when i needed cash I got a job, quit paying for internet / texting and cut out liquor.

To each his own sap story, I guess
Nice, don't even bother reading why he can't get a job.

Draktok

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalPancake View Post
Nice, don't even bother reading why he can't get a job.
Not all jobs require him to be in harms way during a seizure, nor do all jobs require him to leave the home

also drinking if you have epilepsy is actually incredibly incredibly dangerous. Research it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8151825AA9jfMV here u go

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Not all jobs require him to be in harms way during a seizure, nor do all jobs require him to leave the home

also drinking if you have epilepsy is actually incredibly incredibly dangerous. Research it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090718151825AA9jfMV here u go
Every neurologist ive ever had told me im fine to drink, but thank you for you yahoo answers link

Draktok

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthorrbo View Post
Every neurologist ive ever had told me im fine to drink, but thank you for you yahoo answers link
That was just a quick google, but if you actually have epilepsy or wiki-pedia'd it you should know that you should not drink. I was diagnosed with epilepsy at 4 until I grew out of it and i was specifically told i couldn't take certain medicines or drink liquor (the liquor didn't seem to come up until i was 15

Thorrbo

01-05-2013

Quote:
That was just a quick google, but if you actually have epilepsy or wiki-pedia'd it you should know that you should not drink. I was diagnosed with epilepsy at 4 until I grew out of it and i was specifically told i couldn't take certain medicines or drink liquor (the liquor didn't seem to come up until i was 15
If you're epileptic then you know that every case of epilepsy is different and individual.

Draktok

01-05-2013

Quote:
If you're epileptic then you know that every case of epilepsy is different and individual.
That doesn't have anything to do with how epilepsy actually works and the way alcohol can effect it.

Thorrbo

01-05-2013

Quote:
That doesn't have anything to do with how epilepsy actually works and the way alcohol can effect it.
it has everything to do that the half a dozen neuroligts I've been to have told me that drinking will never effect me any more than a non-epileptic, but thank you for your ignorance

i hate dealing with trolls when im drinking.

Draktok

01-05-2013

Quote:
it has everything to do that the half a dozen neuroligts I've been to have told me that drinking will never effect me any more than a non-epileptic, but thank you for your ignorance

i hate dealing with trolls when im drinking.
you hate dealing with people who aren't actually epileptic?