Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

Senior Member

01-05-2013

I don't believe this guy actually needs donations,
personally when i needed cash I got a job, quit paying for internet / texting and cut out liquor.

To each his own sap story, I guess


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrystalPancake

Junior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Draktok:
I don't believe this guy actually needs donations,
personally when i needed cash I got a job, quit paying for internet / texting and cut out liquor.

To each his own sap story, I guess


Nice, don't even bother reading why he can't get a job.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
CrystalPancake:
Nice, don't even bother reading why he can't get a job.


Not all jobs require him to be in harms way during a seizure, nor do all jobs require him to leave the home

also drinking if you have epilepsy is actually incredibly incredibly dangerous. Research it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090718151825AA9jfMV here u go


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorrbo

Senior Member

01-05-2013

upp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorrbo

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Draktok:
Not all jobs require him to be in harms way during a seizure, nor do all jobs require him to leave the home

also drinking if you have epilepsy is actually incredibly incredibly dangerous. Research it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090718151825AA9jfMV (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.yahoo.com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20090718151825AA9jfMV) here u go


Every neurologist ive ever had told me im fine to drink, but thank you for you yahoo answers link


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
imthorrbo:
Every neurologist ive ever had told me im fine to drink, but thank you for you yahoo answers link


That was just a quick google, but if you actually have epilepsy or wiki-pedia'd it you should know that you should not drink. I was diagnosed with epilepsy at 4 until I grew out of it and i was specifically told i couldn't take certain medicines or drink liquor (the liquor didn't seem to come up until i was 15


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorrbo

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Draktok:
That was just a quick google, but if you actually have epilepsy or wiki-pedia'd it you should know that you should not drink. I was diagnosed with epilepsy at 4 until I grew out of it and i was specifically told i couldn't take certain medicines or drink liquor (the liquor didn't seem to come up until i was 15


If you're epileptic then you know that every case of epilepsy is different and individual.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
imthorrbo:
If you're epileptic then you know that every case of epilepsy is different and individual.


That doesn't have anything to do with how epilepsy actually works and the way alcohol can effect it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorrbo

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Draktok:
That doesn't have anything to do with how epilepsy actually works and the way alcohol can effect it.


it has everything to do that the half a dozen neuroligts I've been to have told me that drinking will never effect me any more than a non-epileptic, but thank you for your ignorance

i hate dealing with trolls when im drinking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
imthorrbo:
it has everything to do that the half a dozen neuroligts I've been to have told me that drinking will never effect me any more than a non-epileptic, but thank you for your ignorance

i hate dealing with trolls when im drinking.


you hate dealing with people who aren't actually epileptic?