Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cunningfox

01-04-2013

Quote:
TooMuchTooHandle:
cunning fox is wierd and im seeing your stream and i do get seizures as well, ( very embarrassing in school) and has left with with a stutter when i talk, confused most of the time and i have no focus what so ever. but i don't see why that stops you?

Hahahaha, I'm weird? Well thanks! Sorry to hear about your seizures too... what a bum rap huh?

Ghatia Poisson

01-04-2013

b

Cunningfox

01-04-2013

And gg, what a quick surrender

Thorrbo

01-04-2013

bye ephex

Thorrbo

01-04-2013

Quote:
TooMuchTooHandle:
cunning fox is wierd and im seeing your stream and i do get seizures as well, ( very embarrassing in school) and has left with with a stutter when i talk, confused most of the time and i have no focus what so ever. but i don't see why that stops you?

Sorry about your stuter! Thats unfortunate. I'm having a ozen or so of them a month that leave me bed ridden.

if you don't wanna donate, that's fine! Enjoy the stream

TooMuchTooHandle

01-04-2013

Quote:
Cunningfox:
Hahahaha, I'm weird? Well thanks! Sorry to hear about your seizures too... what a bum rap huh?

yeah man and your like a podcaster for the forums lol,

Cunningfox

01-04-2013

Q-ing up again! (I don't know how to properly spell it D Draft all the way!

TooMuchTooHandle

01-04-2013

Quote:
imthorrbo:
Sorry about your stuter! Thats unfortunate. I'm having a ozen or so of them a month that leave me bed ridden.

if you don't wanna donate, that's fine! Enjoy the stream

sucks man, i guess im lucky i don't remember when i get seizures. people tell me after words...
sucks mate and i dont have a paypal =/

don't trust the internet with money lol. i get my rp points from those little card things.

Cunningfox

01-04-2013

Quote:
TooMuchTooHandle:
yeah man and your like a podcaster for the forums lol,

I try! lol

Cunningfox

01-04-2013

Tristana time, I don't think Thorrbo's opposing bot lane can prepare themselves enough for the hurt he is about to bring!