hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS139a1056323af4

01-03-2013

*badly

Tyra Wadman

01-03-2013

His previous thread had been closed before and it will be again.

He spends hours playing league instead of job searching.

But most importantly, he clearly said to me on the microphone that he buys 40 dollar bottles of liquor for 'fundraising'. THAT is NEVER a necessity. He got very defensive when I asked "Liquor?" when I entered the chat room.

Being prone to seizures means little, I know two people who have to take their medication daily but they still go to work, exercise, etc.

The fact that he commits an entire day to sitting and gaming versus an hour or so to apply to jobs says something. I've been job hunting for three years now in a small 'city' living off of income assistance. Surely he can commit time to actually go out and apply.

IS139a1056323af4

01-03-2013

tdesa

IS139a1056323af4

01-03-2013

mad, tyra?

Tyra Wadman

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS139a1056323af4 View Post
mad, tyra?
No. Just thought I'd offer an explanation to those that actually catch my response before it closes down.

IS139a1056323af4

01-03-2013

tgdsa

Trouble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyra Wadman View Post
His previous thread had been closed before and it will be again.

He spends hours playing league instead of job searching.

But most importantly, he clearly said to me on the microphone that he buys 40 dollar bottles of liquor for 'fundraising'. THAT is NEVER a necessity. He got very defensive when I asked "Liquor?" when I entered the chat room.

Being prone to seizures means little, I know two people who have to take their medication daily but they still go to work, exercise, etc.

The fact that he commits an entire day to sitting and gaming versus an hour or so to apply to jobs says something. I've been job hunting for three years now in a small 'city' living off of income assistance. Surely he can commit time to actually go out and apply.
the liquor is an investment, not for personal use. at $10 a shot, it makes it money back fairly quick with a lot leftover for the cause. Not even on new years did thorrbo drink for personal enjoyment.

IS139a1056323af4

01-03-2013

lo lo lo

Trouble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

up

IS139a1056323af4

01-03-2013

lo