Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for people to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatInAPC

12-28-2012

Hi, I'm relativity new to Lol and am only level 24ish. I am looking for more people to play with because my team is usually relativity bad and most the time start to argue with one another. I would like to get a team together so I could win more games because I lose most my games ATM due to disconnecters and feeders. I usually play the roll of AD but variety is the spice of life so I will try out most roles. I have a skype and a mic so it would be preferred if you did too so we could actually communicate I usually play with one real life friend and he would p-lay with us too. Add me on the US server and maybe we could play a match or two and have a good time. Don't expect to win because I'm not the best player, I'm just looking for a fun experience.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quotation Marks

12-30-2012

Hey ill play with ya if you want