Just Started Final Fantasy 9.....AMA

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lt Jimbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

well i have played it multiple times, but i just decided to just start playing all of the final fantasies i own and i have enjoyed it, had to take a break from the usually rage of LoL and CoD games, get back to that original single player style kind of games

AngusSama

12-28-2012

Eiko or Dagger?

I usually go with Eiko, because the period where Dagger is depressed just pisses me off.

Llamalord135

12-28-2012

Have you already decided your main party for the whole game, or are you holding out for a cooler party member?

Tisasecret

12-28-2012

is final fantasy 13 worth playing?

Rabscuttles

12-28-2012

I remember playing 9 when I was really young and taking all my magic using characters to Oeilvert, that made it hard.

Wishing Umbreon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

It was only a year ago when I first played it. It's one of those games that stands the test of time. I played that over games like God of War and even FF XII.

kelidus

12-28-2012

Why didn't you post this in off topic? Unrelated to LoL.

Renaito Yuujou

12-28-2012

On the subject of 12: The gameplay is fine, it's just the story is pretty dry (which used to be a selling point for Squaresoft products) and the characters are mostly boring.

For those of you who have not played Final Fantasies 4 and 6: Do so. Play Final Fantasy Tactics while you're at it. Thank me later.

Swerto

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsess View Post
The combat.
The story.
MOST of the characters...
Idk you pick.
Everything but Fraan and Balthier, who are Chewbacca and Han Solo respectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
On the subject of 12: The gameplay is fine, it's just the story is pretty dry (which used to be a selling point for Squaresoft products) and the characters are mostly boring.

For those of you who have not played Final Fantasies 4 and 6: Do so. Play Final Fantasy Tactics while you're at it. Thank me later.
Don't forget VII, VIII, IX, and X, the only final fantasies not worth playing are XI, XII, XIII, and the eventual re-release of XIV.

Chrono Trtigger is also technically a final fantasy spinoff, so it's 100% worth playing and the best game square ever put out.

I have a question, does it keep getting better? I just started myself.

Moosenocalypse

12-28-2012

Are you gonna be one of those weirdos who grinds starting monsters for days just so you can summon Bahamut?

1234567 ... 13