Just Started Final Fantasy 9.....AMA

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bearjew17

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy64 View Post
Why does everybody hate FFXII? I've never played it; saw last thread, and everybody is hatin' on it, even though I thought it was supposed to be one of the best PS2 games ever..? O.O
it's all good. one of the most well rounded games I've played. but literally nothing about it stands out. So it's not all that memorable.

@op, why didn't you start it sooner?

Gewcebawcks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

<3 FF9!!! Amazing game! I really loved that they broke away from the look and feel of the "Future Fantasy" 7 & 8 of the previous years. Back to the days of airships, black mages, and dragoons. The good material.

Then they just went right back into it all with 10, 12... and so on.

Did you rename Vivi to Veigar?

jebroni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

main ff9 girl is hot

/i am 13

Ryuzakku

12-28-2012

VII Crisis Core is better than all... up until FFXIII Versus, then I'll buy a PS3

Jaden

12-28-2012

As far as i'm concerned, the best Final Fantasy in the series. IX deserved much of the press and credit VII got, imo.

Debonair Teemo

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy64 View Post
Posting that in a Final Fantasy thread? You're not the brightest. And, Kingdom Hearts is amazing.
Kingdom Hearts as a whole was amazing. Then they made 80 spin-off games and made the plot more and more incomprehensible with every iteration.

I loved KH1 and 2 and will admit that there's a ton of innovation in the series, but really, Squenix, clean it up.

Also, FF9 is amazing. :3
The very first FF game I ever played, and I've been an avid RPG fan ever since.

Dannyboy64

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angry Moogle View Post
Kingdom Hearts as a whole was amazing. Then they made 80 spin-off games and made the plot more and more incomprehensible with every iteration.

I loved KH1 and 2 and will admit that there's a ton of innovation in the series, but really, Squenix, clean it up.

Also, FF9 is amazing. :3
True. I don't really understand the story behind the latest 3DS installment at all..

Glaedr

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshly View Post
I am the only person who still acknowledges the first game.
ff1 player (on psp) right here

Moonlytee

12-28-2012

I've played all the Final Fantasy from VII - XIII(Except XI) IX is my favorite due to the storyline and being a major part of my childhood.
I notice a few people are hating on XII, which is understandable, it was a very confusing game, and didn't implement much of a skill factor, non-the-less, it was a very, VERY good game, with many things to do. It offered the player the ability to do side quests while the main quests were on stand-by which is a great idea to keep things fresh, and rewarding. The limit breaks were poorly designed and instead of being an asset, they were horrible. The summoning didn't make any sense, since anyone could "summon" which made me mad, because it disrespected the logic from IX and X and game prior to IX and X. Summons, were deities, summoned by people who were revered to these deities. In XII, You could have Ashe learn 1 summon, and have Fran learn the other. Which meant that these people, through no special feat, were able to summon these deities.

Anyways, I'm done ranting for now, I have another topic to concern myself with.

AnimusvsAnima

12-28-2012

Kweh!?

12345612 ... 13