Just Started Final Fantasy 9.....AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aliceandria

12-28-2012

FF9 is my favorite of the series. Everything past X (excluding the mmos I haven't played those) kind of made me sad on the inside.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliceandria View Post
FF9 is my favorite of the series. Everything past X (excluding the mmos I haven't played those) kind of made me sad on the inside.
10 and 11 were decent.

10 had THE BEST battle system in the franchise and the biggest BAMF in the series in terms of story. Jecht was also cool.

11 WAS a great MMO... then it got shut down.

Lt Jimbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapeurs View Post
Have you been working your way through all the games in a row now, or just playing the recent ones. I always wondered what it would be like to play all final fantasy games in a row, by order of release, in their original, non remade forms. That requires a lot of systems and a lot of patience though :3
well the furthest back i can go is only 5 so everything else is idk, if you can somehow get a hold of the originals damn your lucky

Gespens

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob858 View Post
well the furthest back i can go is only 5 so everything else is idk, if you can somehow get a hold of the originals damn your lucky
you could get an emulator

Lt Jimbob

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ghtcrawler26 View Post
I just restarted FFX, ah the memories.
if i can somehow get my ps2 to work i would love to replay FFX, but if i can't i am stuck waiting on the remake that is never going to come out

Lt Jimbob

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
you could get an emulator
thought about it, but i just don't feel like going through all of that right now

Finn the Human

12-28-2012

Quote:
13 was bad and you should feel bad for liking it. Its plot was a mess, it had no parts of it that made it a Final Fantasy game.

And it was just one big hallway.
The storyline for XIII was a shamble, but the fighting sequences and the crystal level system were amazing imo.

Lightning's "One Man Army" ability had the coolest anims I've seen out of any FF game.

Vapeurs

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob858 View Post
Unfortunately, I dont own any of the originals before 5. I used to know a guy, a long long long time ago lol. And lol at this thread taking over 100 posts before being removed to off topic XD

Swerto

12-28-2012

Quote:
10 and 11 were decent.

10 had THE BEST battle system in the franchise and the biggest BAMF in the series in terms of story. Jecht was also cool.

11 WAS a great MMO... then it got shut down.
Sorry.

Auron ain't got **** on Kain.

Yuna ain't got **** on Terra

Narshen

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
They haven't made anything good since Pikmin 2, although FE9 and 10 were alright.
FE9 and 10 were more than just "alright"