Should Riot add the reason for the champ to join the League?

Yes 47 95.92%
No 2 4.08%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Part of the Lore is Missing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minds

12-28-2012

Hey Guys, I am Kaakshe and I am here to discuss some things about the Lore and something I seem to find that is missing on them, which is:

Why they Joined the League.

I realized this because of a forum I totally agree with (Check it out Here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2940344) and I find it really weird how only certain champs have their reasons to join the League, Corki's lore States that he is a good friend of Heimer and that makes me more attached to the champion, only because they show how he ACTUALLY has feelings.

So I am here to do a little pole about the Lores missing this, I want you guys to check out the forum post that I already linked, I want you guys to also do this pole I have right here. I find it necessary for a lore to contain why they joined the league, so let's make a vote here. I want everyone who sees this to Vote weather they actually want the lores to contain the reason of why they joined or not. Even if any rioter might not see this, let's see how many people agree on that the part is missing. Also don't be afraid to post a reply of why you decided if Yes or No... If you choose no, don't worry I will not hate you...

I thank all of you who took their time to read this, and for the ones who voted.

Kaakshe.

Baren the Baron

12-28-2012

Don't quote your name at the end of your post, it makes you look like a giant ******. I also don't like the way you phrased it...

But otherwise I agree.

Tehpersuns

12-28-2012

I think it's redundant to agree with you, but I'm doing it any way

Test on da spot

12-29-2012

Makes sense. Agreed!

Elizabeth IV

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baren the Baron View Post
Don't quote your name at the end of your post, it makes you look like a giant ******. I also don't like the way you phrased it...

But otherwise I agree.
Whining about a silly thing like him quoting his user at the end makes YOU look like a giant ******bag and I don't see how it could have annoyed you the way he phrased it.

ANYWHOOO..... I agree <3

- Rhonorix.

RZ1C

01-01-2013

I might not be right but it totally would've made sense if they did this on purpose. My thinking is that the whole reason they would not include champs' reasons to join the league would be so that you had to actually figure it out yourself without them telling you directly. For example, in Rumble's lore, they never say anything like ' And Rumble joined the League because...'. Instead, they give you a lot of detail on his experiences and how he felt about them so that you can start making a cohesive prediction as to their purpose on joining the League. This is totally my reasoning, so if you disagree or agree with me, I really welcome replies, thank you.

Ruahi

01-01-2013

they used to explain it in the "Judgements" but then they stopped making those
now i feel empty