Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Was this socially acceptable?

Yes. 22 84.62%
No. 4 15.38%
Voters 26 .

Rude or Socially Acceptable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-28-2012

It was acceptable...

Now stop dressing like a floozy and you won't have to worry about that. =D

EDIT: Aahhh...a downvote! I wasn't being serious....jeeez!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

Senior Member

12-28-2012

I feel like someone who cuts themselves in an obvious location is whoring for attention.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sammich kek

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
My scars are a mix of self-half, parental abuse, work accident, bike accidents, boils and surgeries.



as are most, you should fabricate a lie or two regarding them though.. you know, if you want them to be fashionable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
My scars are a mix of self-half, parental abuse, work accident, bike accidents, boils and surgeries.

What's self-half?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
FractureDesign:
I feel like someone who cuts themselves in an obvious location is whoring for attention.


People who cut themselves are pathetic human beings / attention whores.
This is axiomatic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
People who cut themselves are pathetic human beings / attention whores.
This is axiomatic.

Explains a lot about BDSandM.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
gubisaur:
as are most, you should fabricate a lie or two regarding them though.. you know, if you want them to be fashionable.

I just palmed him off by over-exagrating offence to him looking at my thighs. Then we got to comparing.
I never gave any reasons.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

12-28-2012

I don't think it was rude. It's curiosity. I would have done the same thing. It's a good opener to set-up the next set of interrogation questions.

Why do you cut your thighs? Are you trying to self-liposuction?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Slightly.

Very, very slightly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
BDSandM:
I don't think it was rude. It's curiosity. I would have done the same thing. It's a good opener to set-up the next set of interrogation questions.

Why do you cut your thighs? Are you trying to self-liposuction?

Trying to figure out the next experimental home treatment you're going to inflict on yourself?