[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecent View Post
The UGK doesn't do so good early against Soraka. Late game he can wtf pwn her though.
You're doing it wrong if you can't get 4-5 kills on soraka early game with singed.

All you need is Regrowth pendant, and maybe boots. Pop ghost, toss her back to your laning partner, douse in poison.

Then beat her face in until she dies.

condon

11-28-2009

I like your attitude DT777. The only thing stopping you from bending things in half is thinking you can't. Also, possibly possibly the MFing Cho'Gath.

Dr Niles Aquatic

11-28-2009

Had a most excellent few rounds with Singed just now following this build and being aggressive as hell. Nothing beats the feeling of pushing from your base to theirs in about 30 seconds with your Poison Trail, getting chased by three enemy champions, and then about 15 seconds later popping Insanity Potion, Ghost, turning around and flinging the cockiest one just as they realize they are suddenly all at half health.

And then comes the MEGA ADHESIVE.

They never learn.

JonC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-28-2009

amzingness guide

Chaoticon

11-28-2009

But but Condon! What about mastery and rune selectionz? Please hold my hand and help me enjoy the stream of urine in my mouth as you pull me along the lanes.

CoolDoctorMoney

11-28-2009

haha great guide. singed is the best.

xoralundra

11-28-2009

Thoughts on Merc Boots instead of Swifts? Singed is quite literally useless if he cannot move...

CoolDoctorMoney

11-28-2009

my rule with singed is if you're up against a team with a lot of disables, then get treads. if there's a lot of melee dps, then the ninja tabi works out pretty well.

Indecent

11-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT777 View Post
You're doing it wrong if you can't get 4-5 kills on soraka early game with singed.

All you need is Regrowth pendant, and maybe boots. Pop ghost, toss her back to your laning partner, douse in poison.

Then beat her face in until she dies.
I pop ghost she moves away and starfalls. She refills her health and mana and now ghost is on cd.

JohnnyFurey

11-29-2009

First off, Condon, amazing guide. Nothing quite like learning an awesome champ whilst laughing so hard I leave my own yellow trail, and spewing beer all over my keyboard. Very informative and accurate, thanks for your work :)

Now, what are most of you guys taking as your secondary mastery? I'm about to fill utility, and I'm leaning toward the juicy-looking Evasion/Nimbleness combo that adds even more fuel to the Rokkit while I'm zooming around in circles ruining full-team gank attempts, simultaneously improving survivability slightly through Hardiness, 1/3 Resistance, and the tiny bit of dodge.

However, if I find that Exhaust complements goo well, and doesn't end up being completely obsolete because of it, going nine deep in offense for Cripple, Archmage's, Sorcery and AK could be a pretty incredible damage boost, which is never bad.

Normally I would just test it out for myself, but as I haven't yet gotten high enough to do so, collective thoughts and ideas from the community may just save me a whole ****load of time.

Edit: Another reason I ask is because Exhaust is not in the list of summoner spells in the guide, so I'm unsure of its usefulness, and a bit hesitant to sacrifice Heal in the early game to test it out - I'm still perfecting the hit-and-run method, Heal pulls my ass out of the fire more than I'd like to admit.

12345612 ... 17