[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaghogre

Recruiter

11-29-2010

nice guide i just won a match that we were losing becuase it was my first time playing singed but then i started stealing the runes from their jungler and their team was crumbling late game! TY for the guide man Singed is fun

Tretty

Recruiter

11-30-2010

Reviving another one of condon's guides. this stuff needs more love, and more people need to see it for the first time

Nickicksu

05-16-2011

Yeah pretty epic. The way I do it, though, is I behind their tower starting when I get my philo stone and swiftness boots. With movespeed quints and tier 3 boots, you can outrun them and poison the enemy creep wave getting 100% cs and exp while your minions push their tower unless they defend. Its like a win win, even though it keeps you open to ganks from their jungler you're the UGR and can just outrun them anyways

Backdoor Brian

05-27-2011

Necro'd

Been trying to find this S.o.B for a few minutes now.

A Red Stapler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Hey Condon, hopefully you see this. I've loved reading your Cho'gath, Mundo, and now Singed guides but I was wondering if you could list the runes and masteries. That'd be really helpful. Thanks so much.

CenterCore

09-28-2011

Your guide is awsome
I play a bit different now, than the way ur guide "taught" me but the basics are the same
But one thing i dont understand.

Why dont you try out Ignite^^
In early game it will double the damage the one running away from u recieves and it saved me quite often my first blood and also in late game it can give u a kill fighting lightweights like master yi or simialar.

Further something for your item list.
Ever tried out "Shurelya's Reverie" because i tend to buy it if i get to much damage to often.
Plus it also gives u a speedboost with its active unique if u want to run after someone.
So if someone has the guts to tell you that he's faster than you only because ur ghost is recharging you activate ur unique and he won't ever try to not give up.

If Red Stapler should ever read this.
Masteries are a matter of taste, i for example tend to just fill most of the utility thread... the offence is not needed since u dont kill with autoattack, defence is not needed because ur unkillable anyhow, so what u need is the experience boost the speed boosts the reg boosts.
You could also take the ability boost but when you hit lvl 18 you already have 300+ AP anyhow.

Runes.
Well speed, magic penatration,cooldown reduction,manareg for early game and well...
so for example:

9 Marks of Insight
9 Seal of Clarity
9 Glyph of Focus
3 Quintessence of Swiftness

Cheers Center

Reket DeAlk

09-29-2011

Love this guide! I've been following this and had three games in a row where the enemy team surrendered. One said game, the whole team admitted that it was only because of me that they couldn't win.

Also, spamming the laughter is apparently a great way to annoy enemies into trying to attack you, only to be flung into a waiting ally and murdered like the furious tool of fail they are.

AdmiralAardvark

01-24-2013

Necro for the lolz

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

How do troll threads like this one get upvoted?

The Farkinator

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
How do troll threads like this one get upvoted?
This was viable back in the day. Look at the post date kid :P