[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salty Marijo

05-22-2010

at all, it sux

I Can Heal Aids

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Wolfheart0 View Post
Oh, did I mention the most amazing thing ever in LoL? Flinging a jumping Tristana is so.... WIN
What about two Singed flinging eachother at the same time?

PalmTrees

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Can Heal Aids View Post
What about two Singed flinging eachother at the same time?
Happened to me once, we both got thrown at the same time. It was funny as hell. Two guys next to each other one sec, then the next instant we're both flying through the air.

OJ Da Juiceman

05-25-2010

effective HP is key. No one seems to realize this!? Good call on frozen heart. This is exactyl how I play him

OJ Da Juiceman

05-25-2010

I love shooting my goo all over players. I think they kinda like it too

Rozsudek

05-31-2010

The one and only.

I use this guide for my Singed, and most of the time I f*ck up the enemy team. You thought out everything planned and reasoned why you should do this and not that. All while making me laugh.

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

i must say, condon writes some ****** awesome guides.
its exactly how i play singed, for MFing's sake hes got a Shield!
they feel safe behind tower, i dive, clearing creeps with poison as tower scratch my shield.
everytime i toss gooo, they run in circles and scream. praying to their mama "not me plz not me"
they can nuke you, they can gang you, and they can chase you, but you CAN'T be killed.
its MFing Singed on rockets.

ps. always and i mean always by the time we pushed to the last 2 towers before throne
you must turn on poison and run around their throne like just don't care, purple circle makes singed happy.

Scrofa

06-02-2010

I usually build him this way:

Boots of Swiftness
Rod of Ages
Rylai's Scepter
Abyssal Scepter
Zhonya's Ring

And you may want to insert Banshee's Veil or Frozen Heart somewhere between or in the end if you are having problems with nukes and focusing for AP-heavy team or physical fighters respectively (never felt like I need both but in that case I would build up maybe Guardian Angel or whatever). Or you may get Lich Bane as your final item just for fun.
Or if you can get big money before 25 minute get 2nd Rod of Ages.

I find Archangel's Staff pretty nice item for Singed but passive is just useless for him and I can't waste my money on useless stats, my religion just forbids such things. HP5 (there may be problems with that but I'm using ulti for HP5) and MP5 are pretty useless too, I don't have any problems with mana or HP even in 21 defensive build, but Philosopher's Stone is nice if it comforts you (my first Singed matches I was building this thing and felt pretty comfy and safe at early laning, but now I'm more expirienced and don't need it).

UGR Singed ain't need no tanking items such as Force of Nature, Sunfire Cape or Warmog's Armor while he builds up cause he is not a tank dammit, he is the ROKKIT.

Brees

06-02-2010

so this is where that awful singed build comes from

poor saps

Brees

06-02-2010

i guess its fun getting disabled as singed during your ult and doing nothing because you have swiftness instead of merc treads?

but then again this is a probably a build for scrubville so whatever