Wealthy people who are overly cheap make me angry.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
Honestly, I don't know.

I'm not going to change my opinion. I'm better than these people and how I think made me that way so I won't change it.

Maybe they're not afraid of real confrontation like you. Maybe they're too stupid to be cowards.

Or maybe they haven't figured out yet that I only like to type to read my own threads. They possibly don't understand the joy I get out of reading my thoughts and don't understand that after I hit enter, the conversation is over.

People do like to argue but haven't figured out yet that there's my side then the talking is over.

Unless you're a bankteller, you can't tell me nothing.
To what purpose would making these threads really have then? As you've stated, there isn't any point in discussion when you from the get-go had no intentions of doing anything of the sort. Instead you could just simply making text documents containing your various thoughts on your computer, thus achieving your need to write your thoughts down (and be readily accessible should you ever want to read them again) while simultaneously nullifying the production of these kind of threads. Seems to me like it would achieve your ends while cutting down on bloat - or am I missing something?

c4lm

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
To what purpose would making these threads really have then? As you've stated, there isn't any point in discussion when you from the get-go had no intentions of doing anything of the sort. Instead you could just simply making text documents containing your various thoughts on your computer, thus achieving your need to write your thoughts down (and be readily accessible should you ever want to read them again) while simultaneously nullifying the production of these kind of threads. Seems to me like it would achieve your ends while cutting down on bloat - or am I missing something?
He's your typical alpha male troll. There's one on every board these days. Even the JDM forum I frequent has one.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
He's your typical alpha male troll. There's one on every board these days. Even the JDM forum I frequent has one.
Fair enough.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-28-2012

Quote:
I think to say he is an Alpha Male is a bit stretching it.....troll, yes.

c4lm

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
I think to say he is an Alpha Male is a bit stretching it.....troll, yes.
I'm think I'm going to make an alt and do the same shtick. I'd probably do it better than him anyways.

ThaBizness

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
I haven't dismissed everything everyone has said yet. For example, now I know who you are and I'll take you seriously until I have a reason not to.

I do mostly like to read what I write to for entertainment to pass time during sit n gos or cash games.

I admittedly don't read the posts of many people here because they are ridiculious people.

I also don't have a facebook or anything like that so this, horse racing, working, and my fantasy basketball team is the only things I do on the internet. Any suggestions on other things I can do? I'm open to suggestions to kill time during sit n gos.

ThaBizness

12-28-2012

Quote:
I'm think I'm going to make an alt and do the same shtick. I'd probably do it better than him anyways.
I doubt you could.

You'd end up like UV or Geppedo. Trying to stick out and occassionaly saying thing that make sense but you wouldn't believe anything you said. At the end of the day still needing to belong with other losers and trying to make friends on here to be internet skype friends.

You can't hide or cover up a weak mentality.

c4lm

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
I doubt you could.
Admitting it's a shtick. Outed as a virgin.

GG

ThaBizness

12-28-2012

Quote:
Admitting it's a shtick. Outed as a virgin.

GG
Let's pretend I was a virgin. I could change that at any time. I'm not limited to imaginary *** with peoples moms and skype *** with ugly *****es I met on here.

I can fix my problem, you never can.

c4lm

12-28-2012

If it helps, most of the ugly bitches on here dislike me.