Wealthy people who are overly cheap make me angry.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

12-28-2012

ITT:
Simptard McGee doesn't know how rich people become/stay rich.

Protip;
they don't get rich by overspending like morons

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-28-2012

I do very well for myself, and I hate spending money. Something you don't understand is that you don't become wealthy by spending money on frivolous status symbols. Look at Warren Buffet, he still lives in his original home he purchased back in the 60's, a modest place that the average Joe would live in.

Generally people who are stuck on certain status symbols, like wearing Luis, and think they add to their self worth, are the most shallow and insecure people. Some of the wealthiest people I know wear Levi's and Nike's. Another case in point, Mark Zuckerberg, dude is a billionaire many times over, wears a hoodie.

If you actually are part of society where wealth is had you will see two major difference between the people in that society. The people who started out with nothing and worked their way to the top, creating their wealth. These people wear your every day Levi's and such. They know that there isn't a label on anything that can change who they are, or add to their self worth. Then you have those that were born into money, they don't understand what it is like to have to actually work for financial security. They can't place a value on that, because they never had to experience it. These are the type of people you see blowing money on silly items, because the money is "just there".

These are the types of people that couldn't survive on their own.

Your father is absolutely correct in not wanting to waste money on Luis luggage. Because he knows that the Luis luggage is going to get beat to hell by the airlines just like any other luggage. Luggage is a tool, and needs to be treated as such...

Buying Luis luggage is the same as buying a hammer made by them, it makes absolutely no sense on any level, especially from a financial level.

sammich kek

12-28-2012

entertainment 720

ThaBizness

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
ITT:
Simptard McGee doesn't know how rich people become/stay rich.

Protip;
they don't get rich by overspending like morons
It's called money managent fool.

For example, I could spend the 35.00 to buy your entire villiage and burn it to the ground. Was it a waste? No, because I've factored a way to make 70.00 back in the process.

You don't spend more than you make and they wouldn't be in this case.

You don't become "rich" by saving. You make money by limiting loss and finding ways to maximize your profits. "

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
It's called money managent fool.

For example, I could spend the 35.00 to buy your entire villiage and burn it to the ground. Was it a waste? No, because I've factored a way to make 70.00 back in the process.

You don't spend more than you make3 and they wouldn't be.

You don't become "rich" by saving. You make money by limiting loss and finding ways to maximize your profits. "
Buying Louis Vuitton luggage isn't proper money management, it is a divestment if anything. It is a consumable goods that's only "value" lay within the status symbol a select few believe it to be. Not in any tangible benefit it actually provides.

Quision

12-28-2012

Hey, if your father doesn't want the Louis Vuitton luggage, can I have it plz?

c4lm

12-28-2012

I think at this point it's pretty clear you only make topics with ridiculous logic so that people can tell you how wrong you are.

Why people give serious responses, I will never know.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
It shows how you value you yourself and your self worth. If you can't invest in yourself as a person, that tells me something about your self respect.

He talks about his new 2,000 dollar computer or whatever then wears 90.00 shoes. If he had self respect he wouldn't want to look like a disgraceful hobo and use that 2 large on shoes first.
You're just an ******* aren't you?

ThaBizness

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I think at this point it's pretty clear you only make topics with ridiculous logic so that people can tell you how wrong you are.

Why people give serious responses, I will never know.
Honestly, I don't know.

I'm not going to change my opinion. I'm better than these people and how I think made me that way so I won't change it.

Maybe they're not afraid of real confrontation like you. Maybe they're too stupid to be cowards.

Or maybe they haven't figured out yet that I only like to type to read my own threads. They possibly don't understand the joy I get out of reading my thoughts and don't understand that after I hit enter, the conversation is over.

People do like to argue but haven't figured out yet that there's my side then the talking is over.

Unless you're a bankteller, you can't tell me nothing.

c4lm

12-28-2012

You go girl !