farewell league

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Since i cant even connect to the game and this has been happening since yesterday i haven't got no response from riot so i guess this is it for me. I uninstall and reinstalled but i get no results. I asked for help on the support forum but people have been having the same troubles and no riot member ever goes on there.

So farewell folks i hope one day this issue is fixed

StationaryObject

12-28-2012

It's been one day.
I don't understand why people have no patience these days.
Have you even sent in a support ticket?

Captain Halc

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
since yesterday

So farewell folks i hope one day this issue is fixed
One day huh? Life must be rough in the inner cities.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
It's been one day.
I don't understand why people have no patience these days.
Have you even sent in a support ticket?
yes its just that i love playing lol and there have been no red help about this and i browsed on forums and this issue has been happening withalot of people since the nami patch

Bladeviper

12-28-2012

Quote:
yes its just that i love playing lol
you realize that a lot of the office is probably not even at work right?

razorlight

12-28-2012

haha lol if you are talking serious you are a sad little man and nobody will miss you around here, if you are joking well its not funny its also sad...and yeah there is conection issues since yesterday....Riot even talked about this, they even shut down ranked games for a while. thats your answer kido

RE Spartan

12-28-2012

wow. a WHOLE day!!! Whats up with them? Its like they have to deal with thousands of issues a day or something...

Dues Pater

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorlight View Post
haha lol if you are talking serious you are a sad little man and nobody will miss you around here, if you are joking well its not funny its also sad...and yeah there is conection issues since yesterday....Riot even talked about this, they even shut down ranked games for a while. thats your answer kido
im serious dude i cant connect to any game after champion select this includes even tutorials

pro4never

12-28-2012

Quote:
yes its just that i love playing lol and there have been no red help about this and i browsed on forums and this issue has been happening withalot of people since the nami patch
Sounds to me like you haven't done much in the way of debugging but that issue aside do you really expect a response withing 24 hours when in your own words there are many players with the issues and everyone is on holidays?

Seriously... I filled out my timesheet and I literally had half of the days off just due to holiday hours and statutory holidays.

DeadlyScarce

12-28-2012

peace