Jungle advice please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMightySM

12-28-2012

Okay so I've performed pretty poorly in the jungle my last few games. I've been yelled at that I haven't helped lanes and such and blamed for losing and such.

So here's a few situations I need advice on....

-The enemy team is doing a great job of warding my jungle and they even have a CV that is following me around. I've been caught and killed once why trying to sneak through my jungle to gain money/levels and I cannot afford pinks or oracles really? Wat do? Camp a lane and hope that levels me up gives me gold? Or continue to try and jungle?

-When a lane requests some help I'm more than willing to help, but they have this habit of playing in such a way that changes the behavior of the lane. Either pushing it, not having sight on the enemy champion on my way up or down to their lane, they don't give a little bit of bait to the enemy. Basically it borderline becomes a waste of my time to try and help and I start to get run around trying to help these lanes. Even if I stick around my allies can't seem to trick/bait the enemy so that we can make a play. How do I make it worth my time every time when I come to gank/help? And what do I do when my lanes manages to scare the opponent away or not have them located? I'm not a one man army, I can't just run in and tank the world.

TL;DR Wat do when my jungle is being warded and I'm behind, lanes are losing, and lanes make ganks fail for some reason or another?

Thorston13

12-28-2012

If the lanes are pushed, farm your jungle nothing more you can actually do, or run flash on junglers with gap closers, go around their jungle or take the long path to lane.

If your lane is pushing stay in the brush closest to your tower and tell them to let em push, stop being aggresive and hope for the best.

If your lane is pushed and your jungle is warded go via golems path and get close to tri bush, but try to see where minions see you and where they don't and tell the support to initiate.

It's really hard to find persons to do that kind of thing right in normals (I assume you are playing blind pick) it's most likely they get super aggresive and rage at you because you "didn't gank, you noob", but really is mostly laners problem and rage/hope jungle does everything for them.

Mid the best gank pathway should around the bushes closest to enemy tower since you actually get there from behind, you might want to let em' use their cc first.

Top is via tri-bush or river bush depending the side you are or if you want to risk that much time and safety tell your top to push lane and do lane gank.

Bot is hardest, is mostly flow of things.

Good luck on it, hope this helps.

Ronyk

12-28-2012

If you want to gank top or bottom lane, and the lane is pushed, you can sneak in behind your own tower and hide into the bushes. The enemy won't know you're there unless the bushes are warded. Jungling is my weak point, but I'm a pretty active ganker when I mid, and I use this strategy if I need a gank to pull ahead in my own lane (or if my top or bottom is hurting but still pushing)

EzraTwitch

12-28-2012

Keep in mind most laners. Don't actually know how to jungle. They may be giving you bad advice when it comes to priorities.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=4959 <-----read that so you know when to tell people who have never jungled to stfu.

Also if you KNOW they are warding the **** out of your jungle early oracles will pay for itself. Its also not uncommon to ask for a pink ward (or drop one yourself) in a lane you would like to gank. Also, lane ganks can be very strong (when you come up the lane why the creep wave is pushed and hide in a side bush.)

TheMightySM

12-28-2012

Thanks for the advice guys, I guess I let the lanes complaining get to me a little bit. Usually I'm pretty good about decision making as a jungler. I still wish that laners would kind of keep the lane suspended how it is if they want a gank. Pushing or being pushed on and then losing sight of their lane enemy is really irritating when trying to help them.