AP Yi need nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
AP Master Yi is absurdly strong. 400% Scaling on his heal, what the HELL Were they smoking!? The only way to beat him is to be able to burst him from 100-0% before he even knows. If you don't, hell just pump his meditate and it's k. I always take ignite against him, but still, it doesn't completely nerf him, just reduces the healing he does by a bit. On top of that, he gains a boat load of Mres and Armor for the Duration. O_O
Yeah, 400% scaling on a spell that takes something like 10 seconds to fully cast and can easily be broken by any stun or silence.

Christ, some people.

Furikurifan4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

The big thing on meditate is the 300 armor and magic resist he gets while using it. Anyone with silence or stun get's rid of all of that. Do not even attempt to burst him down while he is meditating, you will just waste your spells. Either stun him, or let him finish and mess him up. Even if he heals back to full, you will do way better if you wait for him to end his channel, because those bonus stats make him damn near invincible.

Azzan

12-29-2012

Next thing you know you're gonna say ap nunu is op, he has one AP ability, that one ap ability is suppose to be the equivalent of a full combo from another AP, or not even, it's just one Ryze Q lol.
and pick a cc champ if u get Master yi mid.

SlayerofAsmodean

12-29-2012

Play malzahar.

Mouse over enemy minions and press E.

Stay away from your own minions, especially when there are only 3.

Push push push push push push push so yi can't roam

If he alphas you post 6, just full combo him and kill him before he can alpha again.

If he tries to meditate through the damage just silence his *****ass.

GG AP Yi.

QuitJawsin

12-29-2012

Have yet to meet a Yi that doesnt fall off after the 30 minute mark.

Still waiting....

EADragonMasterMF

12-29-2012

Not sure how to nerfed that AP Yi; but the last game I play as Xin Zhao, my friends stop him with Lux's Light Binding, Hecarim's Onslaught of Shadows, and me, Xin Zhao's Audacious Charge ---> Three Talon Strike ---> Crescent Sweep to stop AP Yi.

ANY DEALZ

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad bottom View Post
guys. What the **** guys. Why do i have to use my brain and adapt to a situation in a game? Why the **** can't i just build 6 bt and win? This is so bull****, nerf yi!
lol

Perissh1

12-29-2012

just counterpick him with someone that has strong sustain and a stun/silence/knockup...i like cho personally

mastere000

12-29-2012

As someone who used to play ap yi i'll tell you he's not hard to counter. All you have to do is try and avoid getting hit by alpha strike (bing hit by 1 or 2 isn't the end of the world just avoid constant harass) and when he starts meditating (assuming you can't interrupt him) use the opportunity to get in the perfect position to screw his day up.